Options

Network error. retry?

s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
I am having captioned error every time I lose a battle.. Initially accessing network buffers for few seconds and then I get the captioned error . After that I have to restart my iPad to reconnect to the game. As I again lose a battle same error repeats all over again... I highly doubt that it is due to my internet connection problem.. Anyone having this problem on IOS platforms?

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    I am having captioned error every time I lose a battle.. Initially accessing network buffers for few seconds and then I get the captioned error . After that I have to restart my iPad to reconnect to the game. As I again lose a battle same error repeats all over again... I highly doubt that it is due to my internet connection problem.. Anyone having this problem on IOS platforms?

Sadly, all the time.
  • Options
    OnikiruOnikiru Registered Users 16 Posts
    I was intermittently for awhile, but as of today it's pretty regular after each battle. It's incredibly annoying. I don't restart my device, I just leave game and return.
  • Options
    Wow sucks then.. Not enjoying at all especially when you are trying hard to beat a boss....
  • Options
    OnikiruOnikiru Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yep. Noticing lags when I'm trying to fight Nian. Hitting late, not moving when I want to move, etc etc. I tested some other fighting games I have and I'm getting no lag at all so I'd imagine it's definitely not user-end.
  • Options
    Talk about it man.. I am stuck at Nian even with 1354 GS.. I am getting lags.. Delayed damage and what not...plus the above error... Ah I feel so gutted..
  • Options
    XsicklysweetXsicklysweet Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm having trouble logging in. It loads and at the end of the load it stops and says accessing network then tells me network error, retry? Why? What's going on? Anyone else having this problem at latest update in November 2014?
  • Options
    Sumit97Sumit97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same problem with me too.
    Glu please fix thus problem.
  • Options
    FF666FF666 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I can't play :(. Network error, reboot game, the game works slowly :(

SO: IOS 8.1.1
    iphone 4S
    nick: xFF666x

Please Glu fix it.