Options

For characters with 4000+ GS,Just want to ask for your opinions.

PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi, I've been farming Legendary Nian for almost a week now and the best that I've loot from Nian is a Transcendent Helm of Resolve and a Level 36 Gold Weapon Sword, by the way I am a Warrior, name of the weapon is "The Blessed Blade of Cournitav", with options Attack, Critical Damage, and IIF...But I've been dreaming of having the weapon "Chad, The Sentient, Reticent Sword" with options Attack, Critical Chance, Critical Damage...But I am very disappointed that Nian can't even drop a single gold weapon from now on.

Is the Blessed Blade of Cournitav worthy enough for a full maxed upgrade even though its not with the best option? Also, it will be very hard for me to perform the 3rd evolution of the weapon since I have no DEMON PRINCE SOULSHARDS because of the fact that I can't beat Legendary HELLBOY yet at this time....Need your advice guys...If I maxed out the weapon in terms of fusion like 15/15 fusion, would it be enough for me to kill HELLBOY or not enough?

Thanks guys.....By the way my character name is Pichie and I have a GS of 5052 with maximum attainable GS of 7259...Warrior Level 44...

Please reply guys need it so much..

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    The Blessed Blade of Cournitav is good enough to be upgraded to max. Get it to 2 star Level 15, and you'll be able to kill Hellboy.

Nian does drop Chad, but rate is extremely low. He also drops the Unbreakable Helm.

My advice, upgrade the Blessed Blade to 15/15 and move on to Hellboy. Then use it to farm for Chad and other Unbreakable items. You may wish to max the Blessed Blade to 3 stars if you have enough soulshard from Hellboy, makes it easier to farm him. FYI, I have all 3 different weapons (Chad, Blessed Blade, Shining Blade) all maxed out. I sometimes change from Chad to Shining Blade to increase my IIF.

For Warrior, to kill Hellboy faster, I normally let him hit me till 1/2 life first. Then my ATK will increase and do more damage on him. But just be careful not to get yourself killed since you life is less than 1/2.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I been farming Niam for few days as well for monk, havent drop a single gold weapon for me. he did dropped unbreakable helm lastnite which is awesome consider how rare it is.

For hellboy a 2 star gold weapon from niam should be enough to kill him. i havent play warrior yet so not sure how hard with it be but from what JonWayne said if you dare to fight him with 1/2 health for the bonus att. its should be much of a problem.

i farm him on my monk with a 3 stars cyclop gold weapon still takes me 3-4min and with 50/50 chance consider i relies on critical chance and critical damage to kick in or he 2 shots me if i make a mistake.
  • Options
    ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
    Guys i've been stucked in Ivar Mountains (Normal Mode) and I can't kill that boss..!!
    My GS is 2068,my atack is 650 my def is 640 and my hp is 9,5K..!!
    Any good advise or any help please???
    My ingame name is FuckedUp and my GameCenter name is AplaCr4zy so if you want add me and give a little help..!
  • Options
    PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks a lot sir JonWayne...At this point Jon I am farming on hellboy now since i followed your advice to fully max my blessed blade courintav weapon to 3 stars, i farmed enough demon prince soulshards to upgrade the weapon, but it bothers my mind not seeing my weapon without a CRITICAL CHANCE option (hehehe)...It feels like my character needs more critical chance rates hehehe...but i am still in farming mode up to this point sir and i can easily defeat hellboy with the tips that youve shared with me...still hoping i can loot the chad sentient sword which possess the greatest options that a weapon could have; attack, critical damage, and critical chance....