**** no

Ehehehe.. Sure they try to..
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    You find gold item from boss battle
    Server connection fail x30
    Forced to shutdown

"Too bad, maybe try the god of gold offering???"

**** no

No they just put huge difficulty spikes after 35 where no items that will allow you to progress further drop they all drop from bosses impossible to beat at current gs.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Tell me about it. i gotten a "item not in game" error, connecting to network, invalid game item and game just kick me out of the reward screen when i was farming hellboy legendary. not a big deal right? when you see a "unbreakable..... flashes while you are picking it up and takes you more than 3-4 mins to farm and the game decided to "oh shit.. dude just got a unbreakable... quick break his connection...."
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^and thus the unbreakable is broken.
  • KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    I've been farming for a week trying to beat nian =__= my weapon is total crap and the iron god only gives me items I can't use yet or can't even upgrade, gg
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Stuck at nian too. There is no place to farm better gear before you fight this guy. Maybe I just suck. I am 200 points over the recommended gs and this guy still owns me. If one of those balls touch me I might as well prepare for the next fight. 6500 hp and this guy can almost ome shot me. The damagehe does is mind numbing lol
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    Stuck at nian too. There is no place to farm better gear before you fight this guy. Maybe I just suck. I am 200 points over the recommended gs and this guy still owns me. If one of those balls touch me I might as well prepare for the next fight. 6500 hp and this guy can almost ome shot me. The damagehe does is mind numbing lol
    I got owned by Nian until I had 14xx GS with my monk.. However after countless failed attempt.. now with 1450 plus GS.. I can down him within a minute.. The tip to down this guy is to have weapon with higher damage.. Plus with several failed attempts you will get to learn his each and every moves..
  • skinkead11skinkead11 Registered Users 4 Posts
    First time I fought Nian on my monk I had roughly 1100 GS (I did have purple weaps) and dropped him in like 35 seconds. So, I thought "Right on!" Went back to farm him, and repeatedly got owned many times in a row. I must've just got lucky with several crits in a row on that first attempt.

However, after repeatedly getting owned, I also started to figure out his patterns. Eventually I was beating him 2 out of 3 tries unless I stood around and let his orbs hit me... in other words, notice when he's about to cast orbs, and kite them around the entire arena until they fade, then get back in and melee him. I use the same basic tactics on the boss mobs for the other levels as well.
  • JesopJesop Registered Users 21 Posts
    I am also stuck on nian. I had No trouble at all on warrior but with mage I am having all kinds of problems. Trying now to get a better wep but farming stage before nian. I just hit lvl 26 so maybe I will get lucky.
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    I got owned by Nian until I had 14xx GS with my monk.. However after countless failed attempt.. now with 1450 plus GS.. I can down him within a minute.. The tip to down this guy is to have weapon with higher damage.. Plus with several failed attempts you will get to learn his each and every moves..
    Finally beat him but cant do it constantly.My problem is where to find weapon. Going to try to farm map before and hope for a drop
  • trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    It all comes down to choices. YOU decided to play this game and if you already did, YOU decided to buy gems. Don't blame GLU for your actions. You most likely won't be able to make a difference by complaining and you won't be able to sue. Just play the game and if you don't like it anymore, play a different game. Or go outside.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.