Options

Renaming characters

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Many people would love to be able to rename our characters. Even if we have to pay with gems or money or whatever.

Personally I chose my name out of frustration when the first six I wanted were taken... so I chose one Im not totally happy with...

Comments

• Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just to let you know if you want your suggestions to be seen by glu, you can send them a ticket. Not too sure if they'll check it or not though.
  • Options
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    not sure if this will be a good idea... hackers will be able to change names forever and not caught... cmiiw
  • Options
    Well it all depends how they handle it. They have said they have anti hacking tools in 1.2 patch.

I think you should just be able to change your name once. Also surely they know who the hackers are, just check endless anyone over a certain level.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Well it all depends how they handle it. They have said they have anti hacking tools in 1.2 patch.

What they said they have does not work. Even up to now, the hackers in leader boards in both towers are still climbing levels.

Back to topic: I don't like the idea but that's just me.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    maybe they can create a database that will save the device's mac address or whatever serial. after it has been detected as hacked, it will be banned for 3 months or so --> as device might be sold to other people.

i think hackers will forget this game just after 1 week and move to other games to hack. lol