Options

Upgrade IOS , restore EW3 and I lost all characters

Hi,
first of upgrade to ios 7.0.4 i backup via itunes on my PC, i restore all app and games succesfully (like dungenhunter 4) but for EW3 i lost all my characters a monk 40 GS 2900, i have opened a ticket hope there is same way to get my characters from server..
the only option for now is start with another character name, i lost all my buyed gems too...

Comments

• Options
    Kryme30Kryme30 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did u recovered your account? I have a similar problem
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    If you have account recovery issues, please submit a ticket to customer support about the issue. You can do this by clicking on Submit Ticket at the top of the forums, or by following this link: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    DiblaDibla Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi,
    I have opened a ticket 3 day ago, for now nobody of support answer..
  • Options
    Kryme30Kryme30 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Omg 3 days?! X.x so i have to wait the end of week for an answer maybe... Not gonna restart all my loss for sure if they dońt brng back my progress...
  • Options
    Bossza3333Bossza3333 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please do not post your personal details. If you have opened a ticket with support, than please wait for it to be addressed by them. That is the only channel that can handle these issues. They are working as fast as they can but are currently heavily impacted. Please be patient.

-Moloch
  • Options
    Bossza3333Bossza3333 Registered Users 2 Posts
    thank brother Moloch

Level I 1 Originally 43.
  • Options
    KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    I can suggest making backup copy of com.glu.ewarriors3.plist...
    Same with moving char to ipad/phone