Options

Purchase the Game

skinkead11skinkead11 Registered Users 4 Posts
I would love to see an option to actually purchase this game for $15-20.

However, for a paid version I would expect to be able to purchase gems with coins earned within the game instead of only with real-world coin. They could cost a fairly significant amount (maybe 10-20,000 coins per gem) that would require a large amount of time farming to buy enough to do anything worthwhile, and would make people have to decide between spending to evolve gear and spending on gems, but would create a more involving and rewarding game experience.

The free game could be maintained as is... the idea being that getting players hooked will encourage them to spend real money on the game by either purchasing gems, or purchasing the version where gems are bought in-game.

This is a great game, with a few rather minor issues, and I think that this one change would create a significant source of revenue for glu and create happier, long-term customers.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Good idea but they wont do it because they make more money if the game is free (so more will download and play it), and have ridiculously low drop rates on the things needed to advance so people get annoyed and frustrated enough to spend money on gems.