Options

Some more suggestions!

KleinbudKleinbud Registered Users 15 Posts
So far game is great. Really enjoying it!!!

Read through forums..good ideas! Most im thinking as well.

1. Boss looting major one..people mentioned auto loot or hide all clutter from screen , longer times..ive even had items stuck on tables / walls that i couldnt get.

2. Would like an item lock in inventory. Many times selling items watching tv. Sell evolve items or upgrade item tht im still fuse / evolving. Push item and select lock item...very helpful imo.

3. The sell all button..select color or some other thing.

4. Kind of like no. 3... With fusion..an auto fill option. Color or something can select all blue and under.

5. Seen too in here..see whos online in guild. Not friends with all guild mates. 8'people on and dont see who oO

6. Seen again here..a replay button if you die or just want to start over.

Probably other things ive thought of..will post here when im in game and remember them .

Comments

• Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    Somebody said this before, but a feature where you can combine a bunch of low grade evo ingredients into higher ones would be helpful. Like who needs 600 minion's sigils? Or at least update the selling price to something worthwhile. You sell 600 minion's sigils and get like 40 pieces of gold. In general, I think the selling prices should be higher across the board. There's no reason a ring should only sell for 10 pieces of gold, especially when it costs several times that amount to fuse it into anything.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I would like to just turn the chat off, the cycle of " help I'm stuck on cyclops " get to you in the end. Lol
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    DFreschDFresch Registered Users 22 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    I would like to just turn the chat off, the cycle of " help I'm stuck on cyclops " get to you in the end. Lol

^this. A million times, this. Lol. My favorite is "hey guy im new where do buy weps?"
  • Options
    piouzupiouzu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Regarding the selling mechanism, it would also be helpful be to able to "select the items you want to sell".. kind of like the selection of the items to fuse..
    So.. a "selection mode" that would add a "tick" to the icon of each item tapped, and then after hitting the sell button, so many items can be sold in one actions..
    That and the "lock" combined would make things very easy
  • Options
    telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I hate how people keep complaining about the game not being possible without gems. If anybody was a real fan of the game they would know you have to farm.
  • Options
    EvilwendyEvilwendy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I hate how people keep complaining about the game not being possible without gems. If anybody was a real fan of the game they would know you have to farm.

Watch 10 videos a day or so. Watch tv. Or eat. While you do it. Works for me iv upgraded bags twice doing this