Options

Jade's Forest vanity item.

pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
Hi guys

im sure a lot of player will be having questions with the jade forest stage. The biggest noticeable thing is that they mention something about the special vanity item. the reward is actually showing right next to the boss.

Niam is his "Blade" wing on his back.
hellboy is his "wing"
Cyclops is his flag. called "General flag" worth 20k gold if sell to vendor

as far as other drop goes. all I getting is some common and green lvl 36 from Cyclops.

Comments

• Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    250+ kills on Jade Nian, no wings.. so what are the droprate of this?
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »
    250+ kills on Jade Nian, no wings.. so what are the droprate of this?

They have changed the drop rate to something completely stupid.
    Normal drops are commons - uncommons
    Then there are rare drops which from jade forest can be anything from tier 7 commons to tier 8 legendarys
    Rare drops are about 1-50, i havent tried the main mission but if jade forest and endless is anything to go from they have yet again just screwed the game with another stupid update...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    ShlnlgamlShlnlgaml Registered Users 14 Posts
    I actually managed to get the general flags before last maintance.
  • Options
    Shlnlgaml wrote: »

Gratz! Lucky you! :)
  • Options
    AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ive been playing for a couple of hrs. But seems to be theres no rare or legends items drop on it..

Is there some one got one or none??
  • Options
    I got a general flag from jade cyclops last nite. all the jade boss drop a vanity item which you could see the item pic when you choosing which boss to fight. As for the drop rate. it seem Glu nerfed the drop rate across the broad, really noticing it when i farm low lvl stages. And the only "rare" item in jade forest are the minnor sigil for cyclop and fiend sigil for niam and hellboy.
  • Options
    AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
    Well i hope glu put some a little % of droping rate of legends and epics
  • Options
    Aphio wrote: »
    Well i hope glu put some a little % of droping rate of legends and epics

Dont think they drop any epic or legendary item unless its been changed. Becuase as of lastnite 4AM CST , few of my guildmates and I been killing them like crazy and none of us even seen a purple or gold item. except 2 of us gotten the vanity item.

*Correction some report said they do drop epic*
  • Options
    Nian dropped me some crap epix around 2-3 in 350 kills, but still no vanity
  • Options
    Darqer wrote: »
    Nian dropped me some crap epix around 2-3 in 350 kills, but still no vanity

O so they do drop some epic thank for confirming.
  • Options
    LabwrxLabwrx Registered Users 22 Posts
    Grind your life away for what? People talking about killing these guys 1000's of times. What a bore this game is. I think it's time we all quit this junk and find real hobbies. I deleted the game today personally. Walked away from my gs 6700 monk, there just is no point to it all.
  • Options
    Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    That is every game ever.
  • Options
    YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    Dont think they drop any epic or legendary item unless its been changed. Becuase as of lastnite 4AM CST , few of my guildmates and I been killing them like crazy and none of us even seen a purple or gold item. except 2 of us gotten the vanity item.

*Correction some report said they do drop epic just low lvl*

I actually got the Vlad's demonbone wand 2x, which is the new legendary item find wand.

I also got the Godly helm too, both from jade Cyclops.

But I gotten no vanity item.

All my attempts were after the last patch, and I've been killing him all night cuz the tower drops suck now.
  • Options
    Labwrx wrote: »
    Grind your life away for what? People talking about killing these guys 1000's of times. What a bore this game is. I think it's time we all quit this junk and find real hobbies. I deleted the game today personally. Walked away from my gs 6700 monk, there just is no point to it all.

the game is a grindcore game. as with alot of online game. certian item are not meant to have by every players. great example: will be FFXI online that game been around for almost 15 years. i stopped playing 5 years ago. i could said out of the on and off 7 years i played since US beta til i quit. i havent even done 50% of the whole game. i just accept it and play the game at my pace. god know how badly i wanted ridill, kraken club and apocalypse back then for drk. crap am i gonna be mark as spam for talking about another company's game on this forum? ><

as for me i only play this game after work when i got nothing else to do after dinner. Its freaking cold around chicago area i rather stay home.
  • Options
    Yangjy wrote: »
    I actually got the Vlad's demonbone wand 2x, which is the new legendary item find wand.

I also got the Godly helm too, both from jade Cyclops.

But I gotten no vanity item.

All my attempts were after the last patch, and I've been killing him all night cuz the tower drops suck now.

i see thanks for the info.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just got tier 8 purple... a bit closer to godly items.
  • Options
    CaseyehlnCaseyehln Registered Users 3 Posts
    Labwrx wrote: »

But you still post on forums?
  • Options
    XylicXylic Registered Users 4 Posts
    I also got a T8 purple weapon but have yet to see any godly or vanity items :/ If you have any of the vanity items please post pics
  • Options
    LastroninLastronin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just got the golden weapon from the jade cyclops "the cursed blade of kilic" it is confirmed that he drops the godly items. It's faster then the tower by far.
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    I will be one of the lucky few and privileged, but the Cyclops has just left me the wings of the general :D
    24wd7ye.jpg
  • Options
    outerfearouterfear Registered Users 18 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    I will be one of the lucky few and privileged, but the Cyclops has just left me the wings of the general :D

How can you loot much gold :( Im at lvl 26 but I dont know how to get more gold to upgrade my gears ! T_T
  • Options
    telephone484telephone484 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    24wd7ye.jpg

Is that a sky fire halberd i see in the corner...?
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Is that a sky fire halberd i see in the corner...?
    No,is Skysplitter :)
  • Options
    After 2 days of farming I finally got the flags. It seems to be around 0.5% drop rate.
  • Options
    The drop rate is pretty low along with all the other tier 7-8 gold item. still working on getting a gold weapon ><. Since i cant bearly made it pass lvl 114 on endless with juggernaut fist. the damage output is too low to able to kill the boss b4 time limit.
  • Options
    AynnronaldAynnronald Registered Users 10 Posts
    great to hear this
    Shlnlgaml wrote: »
  • Options
    Well I got mine after the last maintenance. You just have to be lucky.
  • Options
    Lockecole7Lockecole7 Registered Users 9 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    the game is a grindcore game. as with alot of online game. certian item are not meant to have by every players. great example: will be FFXI online that game been around for almost 15 years. i stopped playing 5 years ago. i could said out of the on and off 7 years i played since US beta til i quit. i havent even done 50% of the whole game. i just accept it and play the game at my pace. god know how badly i wanted ridill, kraken club and apocalypse back then for drk. crap am i gonna be mark as spam for talking about another company's game on this forum? ><

as for me i only play this game after work when i got nothing else to do after dinner. Its freaking cold around chicago area i rather stay home.

I had a Ridill back in the day, and an E body for my Warrior :) Literally most prestigious item Ive ever owned in a video game, and probably will ever own.