Options

Gems: Money paid, but didn't receive them

Hey so has this happened to anyone else?

I just bought some gems about 20 dollars worth and didn't receive them. When I confirmed the purchase it didn't pop up saying that I received them or anything, but when I checked I was charged with the purchase.

Comments

• Options
    SilesSiles Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yep... 5 days ago... already wrote a ticket and a thread, but nobody cares.
  • Options
    MunjeezyMunjeezy Registered Users 8 Posts
    So it's been a week now, but no reply. What should I do now? When I try to make a purchase, it says that the purchase has been already made but not yet downloaded.
  • Options
    What about the gems that I have purchased with my own money? I haven't received those yet either.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    2.1 付费没到账
    购买后会直接显示在您的宝石数量上。如果显示错误提示“请下载”,请退出游戏,杀掉进程并重新 进入。

有时会因网络延迟导致延后到账,但请您放心,您付费购买的宝石我们一定会确保100%到账。请您退出游戏并 重新进入,确认一下问题是否依然存在如果长时间仍然未收到宝石,请您提供如下信息至GluChinaCC@glu.com

Use the email listed.

问题发生的时间 : date of purchase
    您购买宝石时所用的Apple ID: apple id
    苹果公司发送给您的此笔交易账单截图(可加附件,小于2M) The receipt from apple less than 2 mb
    游戏名称(如永恒战士3): eternity warrior 3
    所在服务器(中国服或世界服): world server
    网络环境(如WIFI或3G,4G):internet
    您游戏内的名称: IGN
    运行平台及版本(如iOS 7.0.1或 iOS 7.0.3): IOS or Andriod version
    手机品牌及型号(如 IPhone4s, iPad mini): Phone model

this is posted on the chinese forum. see if this work
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Please submit a customer care ticket here for billing issues: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    that's not an answer.... there is clearly a technical issue since it is happening to large amount of people, so posting useless generic answer doesn't help. I just want to know if it is a server problem or a network problem or did i do something wrong. I'm not asking you to look into my account.
  • Options
    Munjeezy wrote: »
    that's not an answer.... there is clearly a technical issue since it is happening to large amount of people, so posting useless generic answer doesn't help. I just want to know if it is a server problem or a network problem or did i do something wrong. I'm not asking you to look into my account.

Well, we on the forums do not have visibility into the server/network. However, the Customer Care team can look into the account and see where the transaction failed. There are a lot of people who have similar issues that are for different reasons. Different devices, different platforms, etc.
  • Options
    Okay thanks. I have already sent them a ticket and have been waiting for a week now, it's just a little frustrating because it's taking so long. I haven't sent another ticket because I don't want to slow the process down for other people, but do you know approximately how long it takes for them to get through a support ticket?
  • Options
    Munjeezy wrote: »
    Okay thanks. I have already sent them a ticket and have been waiting for a week now, it's just a little frustrating because it's taking so long. I haven't sent another ticket because I don't want to slow the process down for other people, but do you know approximately how long it takes for them to get through a support ticket?

After last week's EW3 issue, the queue is in the thousands. So it's just a matter of being patient at this point. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    DemisesDemises Registered Users 2 Posts
    I came here to post the same thing. I just spent about $10 on Gems and haven't gotten them. Gave me the same message as well on my 5s. So aggravating.
  • Options
    cacsmackcacsmack Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im in the 9.99 boat as well. Its been about 2 weeks and no response. I have filled out ticket as well. This is borderline theft.
  • Options
    oG1CrystaloG1Crystal Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please help , Android , Eternity Warriors 3 , Login : oG1Crystal Today 01.05.2015 I recieve on my phone display that is promotions with Gems, if buy any pack with gems recieve 3xPack , i buy pack with 260 Gems and i must ricieve 780 gems , after i enter in game but receive only standart pack only 260 gems standart pack . Can you help me ?