Any Idea What Jade Hellboy and Nian's Wings Look Like?

EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
Just wondering. They seem to be rarer than the general's flags.
Prev1

Comments

• Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Just wondering. They seem to be rarer than the general's flags.

Yes i saw a dude yesterday who have nians wings. Amazing it have effects of thunders and look same as nian and is pretty rare i beem farming nian for days and stills nothing. Hope u get one soon and me too jaja
    Game id leonluis
  • YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    I killed Jade hellboy at least 500 times to 600 times now with 430% item find and still haven't seen it yet.
    I'm starting to wonder if they exist. Lol
  • TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ive been killing him for over 24 hours now.. Yet to find the wings (350+ %)

Update, still havnt dropped for me yet...
  • VietStyleVietStyle Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hellboy wings
    http://imgur.com/j5rovqf
    http://imgur.com/NJWj3Qs

Farm 27M from cyclops and hellboy -.-
    now u probably wonder how many times i kill cyclops and hellboy lol
    take a good guess lol
    VietStyle wrote: »
    Hellboy wings

take a good guess lol

It's nice to know they so exist..lol

I farmed at least 10M just from hellboy.

My question for u is where did u get ur weapon(nightfire)?
  • KhoaKhoa Registered Users 26 Posts
    VietStyle how did you get so much coins? Any clue of saving coins?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Hellboy wings

take a good guess lol

Thanks, at least I know they exist (with disgusting drop rate, though)

@Khoa: Read the quote, your question was answered before you asked :P

P.S. The wings have sparkles. Wow.
    The Jade Bosses drop plenty of coins? Like 5k coins per drop?
    Lol if u can kill cyclops in 10 sec and keep grinding it like I did then u will reach 27M in no time hahah its painful though :( trying so hard to obtain the godly and flags at the same time
    Yangjy wrote: »
    It's nice to know they so exist..lol

I farmed at least 10M just from hellboy.

My question for u is where did u get ur weapon(nightfire)?

U do know cyclops drop night fire right?But of course, u can find them in endless mode too. Btw lol I found your wep at cyclops too but since I have nightfire there's no point of me keeping it hehe
    Dude my GS only 2700 and the requirement is what? 7500?
    If you're a warrior and you know how to play, you can still beat cyclops with 2700 GS. I heard some random show offs saying they beat Jade Cyclops with 2600 GS. Either it's a lie or they've been playing EW2 and EW3 a lot.
  • xanosxanos Registered Users 10 Posts
    What do u mean reach 27m im lost idk what that means
    xanos wrote: »
    What do u mean reach 27m im lost idk what that means

It's 27 MILLION COINS xD.
    EternityWarrior: that will take very long as he has so much hp and AP while my damage too little
    It takes about 1~2 minutes to get Jade cyclops's hp down by 10%. My 1500 GS warrior best was to bring his hp to 60%. Then I just decided to move one as I figured there's no way I'm going to farm that flag like this.
    Khoa wrote: »
    It's 27 MILLION COINS xD.
    EternityWarrior: that will take very long as he has so much hp and AP while my damage too little
    whats the point of so many coins I know its to upgrade gear but its not like they have infinite material to do so unless u can use coins for something else
    Khoa wrote: »
    Dude my GS only 2700 and the requirement is what? 7500?

I don't think u should farm cyclops lol cyclops for high level people with unbreakable gears. Plus u have to kill the boss fast to even have a chance of getting the flags. You should stick with jade Nina or hellboy lol
    I don't think u should farm cyclops lol cyclops for high level people with unbreakable gears. Plus u have to kill the boss fast to even have a chance of getting the flags. You should stick with jade Nina or hellboy lol

I still haven't found the stupid wings from hellboy yet lol.

I didn't know clops drop nightfire haha, but ya, those are way better than mine..
    Yangjy wrote: »
    I still haven't found the stupid wings from hellboy yet lol.

I didn't know clops drop nightfire haha, but ya, those are way better than mine..

Keep trying my friend haha u will get it eventually...Chinese new year going away soon lol
    Keep trying my friend haha u will get it eventually...Chinese new year going away soon lol

Know anyway that I can get good gear and get to 1000 gs im currently 650 and im lvl 23
    xanos wrote: »
    Know anyway that I can get good gear and get to 1000 gs im currently 650 and im lvl 23

Farm bosses like cyclops and nian(or hellboy if u could) over and over till u get decent equipment(only way to progress without spending money). One tips I can give u is try to get items that has the name resolve in it. Y? Because u want to increase ur chance of getting better drops. O ya one more thing...make sure u keep all ur regeants because u need them to evolve ur equips for better stats. Good luck bud
    but does the cyclops drop any lvl 20-26 swords because i usually get shitty lvl 9 weapon and thats not worth my time
    Srry its been awhile lol i guess stick with nian then. For a better guide go to google and put in Eternity warriors Primer. Very useful for beginner
    Srry its been awhile lol i guess stick with nian then. For a better guide go to google and put in Eternity warriors Primer. Very useful for beginner
    who the heck is nian? lol im barely on the part were i kill bearman the 2nd one
  • TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Nian is tv 2nd boss. The one in Hall of the divine. The tiger/Lion one.
    Just curious, any idea what the wings look like when they are on the ground?
  • DarkConanDarkConan Registered Users 4 Posts
    hey there i get the hellboy wings they are red and black like devil wings. it drops 2 times :D i think i killed hellboy 1k times and got them im so lucky. everyone wants to be my friend haha its all rdy nerfs me ^^ lol ok i got the normal mode wings, saw it from the pics in earlier entrys. but still cool
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Damn man...I want the nain wings but not at the cost of that much time wasted fighting
  • Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    b0u3.jpg

1zpl.jpg
    The nian wings don't have as much lightning as I thought it would have, but still awesome. The design is ugly but the animation is splendid.