Options

Endless Mode Quests

Can we plz get the quest that are in betwen the levels completed.

I got to level 70 on the first try. And i dont want to do Defeat wave 5 in tower of Heroes 0/1. I would like to play from wave 70 or 60 again.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If you do the wave 5 quest what is the next one?
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    If you do the wave 5 quest what is the next one?

Ehh wat, I would like all quest inbetween wave 1-70 to be auto completed
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    With the number of tickets needed to get in the tower, we don't want to be wasting them on such low level quests. The quests should be more in line with the level in the tower you have reached. Possibly no more than 10 levels below the max level you have reached, this would also give you more reason to try for it.

At the moment I no longer enter the tower, with my character stats to low to get me any further than level 70 and resale value of items been so low, I just farm the highest map I can. This way I am more likely to gain items I need and sell the ones I don't for more cash.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Well it's not like the quest gives good reagents anyways. Just ignore it.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    With the number of tickets needed to get in the tower, we don't want to be wasting them on such low level quests. The quests should be more in line with the level in the tower you have reached. Possibly no more than 10 levels below the max level you have reached, this would also give you more reason to try for it.

At the moment I no longer enter the tower, with my character stats to low to get me any further than level 70 and resale value of items been so low, I just farm the highest map I can. This way I am more likely to gain items I need and sell the ones I don't for more cash.

Plus 1. It's not only a time waste, you increase the risk of getting the "server error, please exit and restart" message.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Well it's not like the quest gives good reagents anyways. Just ignore it.

3x Demon Prince Heart isnt so bad i think...
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Another thing which would be good is have separate timers on all of your characters. So if you are waiting for tokens on the mage you can play the monk etc.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »

that after you wasted 50 X 20 ticket then you might get demon price heart as a quest reward. The first reward is minnon heart lvl 1-5. As they dont register lvl progression with the mission log. you have to manually go in to quest log and press the fight button ea quest.
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Another thing which would be good is have separate timers on all of your characters. So if you are waiting for tokens on the mage you can play the monk etc.
    Obviously this would only make sense!
    But... Dream on!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Darqer wrote: »
    Demon Price Heart drops a lot from leg hellboy. You could have gotten 30+ hearts from leg hellboy before you even reach that quest.