Options

New tournament Ideas for the future.

pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
Juse some idea to make tournament abit more fun. Since the current toury is pretty boring like evolve and token? come on its boring and money grabbing.

My suggestion will be like a world boss event simialr to other game. 1-3 days event with a boss with insane hp. requires maybe like the ticket from endless replenish over time and a time limit of 1min- 2min. (since skill player can pretty much avoid alot damages or take a more hit then newer player with low GS) ofcause put the ticket req to like 10.

reward are given out based on damage tier. so new player and vet player can get appropriate item as a reward for the lvl. ofcause most game only given out the reward when the boss is acutally defeated. But with gold and exp as a consolation prize.

Just a suggestion for the future if you think this game has a decent life span or maybe EW4?

Comments

• Options
    Leonluis1Leonluis1 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Or a simple x2 reagents drops :) can be a 1day event
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    And they give us an event where only the elite gain, so much for that idea, lol
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    AxeholeAxehole Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think pelepala might be on to something here I've played other iPhone games with a similar raid boss concept where you ask friends for help killing raid boss and each of you takes turns trying to do as much damage as you can in a limited time frame and are rewarded by how much total damage you do to the boss. Great suggestion pelepala ! My guild and I were trying to think of new tournament ideas too. This one sounds like it could be a lot of fun !
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Axehole wrote: »
    I think pelepala might be on to something here I've played other iPhone games with a similar raid boss concept where you ask friends for help killing raid boss and each of you takes turns trying to do as much damage as you can in a limited time frame and are rewarded by how much total damage you do to the boss. Great suggestion pelepala ! My guild and I were trying to think of new tournament ideas too. This one sounds like it could be a lot of fun !

Guys....guys.....

Infinity Blade is always gonna be the best game ever. EW3 is just flat out money sucking.

So don't expect stuff to be fun...just expect it to **** you off unless you have a beautiful credit card...
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Guys....guys.....

So don't expect stuff to be fun...just expect it to **** you off unless you have a beautiful credit card...

Not even this made Glu listen to any of our complaints and suggestions.