Options

Boss event

A very unbalanced tournament aim purely at those with nothing better to do, and those that have paid cash to get their character to the required level to farm cyclops.

Vp is very poor for both bosses other than cyclops, making the event pointless for everyone else. All this does is show glu as the profit hungry company that they are.

Farming the best boss I can none stop for the full event will never get me close to the top few players. Change it or ditch it, prove you are just as much for all the players and not just the elite few.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Better to think you have a chance than to know you haven't

Points are 10, 25 and 500 how the hell can that be a fair balance. Should be a lot closer to give everyone a fair chance.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Well, hunting tournament is the only one tourney that those didn't paid cash has any chance at top spot, as long as you has the time.

And I think you prejudice because you has no chance. As you said, this event is for those with nothing better to do. Even you has over 10k GS, It would mean nothing, if you don't has time to farm. (like myself)

You dont have to paid a damn to win this tournament, you can just ignore it and get your hero ready for the next one.

If you good enough, you would have your hero ready for this a long time ago. You dont need to paid cash to get ready for this, all you need is time. 2 day ago, my mage has only 3000gs, I farm jade cyclops with a wand that only tier 6. Take along time and many dead, but then I got purple wand of tier 8, now I kill him under 20sec easily. (I don't use my warrior because he already got everything jade cyclops has to offer)

Stop complaining and use your time that you think you have enough to win this tourney, if you got more vp, to farm a better gear and get ready for the next time this kind of tournament come around.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    It has always been like this for all the monster hunting events. Last time was kill normal mode wolf for 10 vp, kill legendary for 1000 vp. And 1000 vp was enough to get you to top 1000.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    It has always been like this for all the monster hunting events. Last time was kill normal mode wolf for 10 vp, kill legendary for 1000 vp. And 1000 vp was enough to get you to top 1000.

haha that was my frist hunting event tourny. i will like 10 point? for 2mins? thats bogus. So i didnt bother with it and went on grinding.