Options

Do our ideas get heard?!?

ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
This message is to Glu , do you guys even see half the ideas here?!? Ive seen brilliant suggestions , simple to do with a lot of rewards , are we just wasting our time and energy on posting these ideas , i understand you guys that check the posts dont have that much authority but you must have enough to suggest/put forward dome of our ideas. Im not asking for something big like pvp or trading because i understand these things take time. I guess all im asking is to take note and implement some of our ideas .

The ew3 community need to be kept motivated , adding jade cyclops with very crappy drop rate isnt hoing to keep us entertained for very long.

Peace

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Resolved wrote: »
    This message is to Glu , do you guys even see half the ideas here?!? Ive seen brilliant suggestions , simple to do with a lot of rewards , are we just wasting our time and energy on posting these ideas , i understand you guys that check the posts dont have that much authority but you must have enough to suggest/put forward dome of our ideas. Im not asking for something big like pvp or trading because i understand these things take time. I guess all im asking is to take note and implement some of our ideas .

The ew3 community need to be kept motivated , adding jade cyclops with very crappy drop rate isnt hoing to keep us entertained for very long.

Peace

Yes, we see all of the posts and suggestions you make and the devs/designers do look at the forums to see how things are going. However, we (forum admins) have no control over how or when the game is changed.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, we see all of the posts and suggestions you make and the devs/designers do look at the forums to see how things are going. However, we (forum admins) have no control over how or when the game is changed.

wow that is great to hear :)

How do admin contact the game designers though? Is there only one person you can contact or more and do you have good two way communication?