Options

Sigil reagent, combo and vanity items.

ZafireZafire Registered Users 3 Posts
Just a suggestion, I think apart from being a reagent item, the sigils could maybe be a form of currency. Possibly trade them for the other type of reagents? Based on my experience the drop rate of the sigil reagents is just ridiculous, being a blue rarity reagents doesn't help it's case either. It would be pretty cool and a lot more convenient if you could trade sigils in for the other types such as blood heart eyes etc. I mean come on haha, I have about 800 prince sigils and I still sometimes run out of eyes and blood. Ps it already looks like some sort of currency haha.

As for the combo, it would be pretty reasonable if the combo were actually functional? Maybe like a tiny percentage increase to atk or something as the combo gets higher? I mean it looks nice and all but it's pretty useless at the moment.

Lastly I know its a long shot and they are called "Vanity items" but if they had small perks that would be pretty great haha. Maybe like increased movement speed or something like that haha.

Hope this doesn't land on deaf ears on your part Glu. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    etpcetpc Registered Users 5 Posts
    Goog idea, me like it
  • Options
    RazvicoolRazvicool Registered Users 6 Posts
    I slightly agree with the reagents conversion and highly agree with the combo.
    The combos should definitely increase your attack speed or damage.
    I don't mind what happens to the vanity items, I don't like any of them anyway. :)