Question about Nian (Normal)

Hello guys.
I want to ask how i can kill Nian in normal mode. I'm Warrior with full 3 star purple gear and Dragon's Bane weapon also 3 stars and nian kills me on 3 hits ;/ 1212 gs.

ln6r.png

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Use your skills. If you're losing then it's probably because you aren't using parry correctly. Learn to use it correctly (perfect timing). If you get hit once then you know you're doing something wrong.
  • KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    can't parry him... he always hit me .... no idea why... i always die at his 20% of hp.

I can't see when he goes to attack cuz the tard camera view. at cyclops was pretty easy to parry his attacks always.

Here on nian i can't do anything.... killed it 2 times from 50 .....
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    Imo, 1200 is the minimum requirement to challenge Nian, however to win him you need to master parry
    your GS already enough to do damage to Nian, just learn his moves, at least you have to be able to parry his normal attacks to survive longer

a tip for you, when Nian is charging his lightning do Dash to cancel it and get away for a while when he's turning into yellow because that's his immune time and it'll damage you if you're too close

btw, how much damage you do to nian in a single attack?
    Normal damage is between 112-150. thanks for the tip.
    well, i think that's too low, for me i prefer to do >200dmg/hit to challenge bosses, because i won't need a lot of time to beat them, the bosses will get stronger in time

i think you should keep farming on cyclops to get stronger sword

how long do you take to beat cyclops?
    Alredy got legendary weapon from cyclops . Dragon's Bane . it's on 3 stars. i beat cyclops in 15 seconds .... should i farm in secret chamber to get better weapon ? or what i should do ?
    15secs on cylops is good, so i think you should master parry to beat Nian
    whats the status on your sword? (att, cc, cd/iif)
    Weapons stats are :

269.8 Attack
    7.0% critical chance
    12.2% Increase item find
    thats the problem, for weapon you should go only for attack and critical chance or critical damage
    leave the iif to other equipments

i was also using 3 attributes on my weapons before, but now i only use sword with attack and critical chance, because the GS will be only splitted to att+cc and that make my damage higher
    so i should farm at cyclops again for better weapon with att+cc ?
    yes, i think you should try to get that kind of weapon, att+cd is good, but att+cc is the best
    at least that's what i experienced till now, i sacrificed/sell all my gold sword that don't have att+cc
    thanks alot mate
    anytime mate, my pleasure to help :D

now, i'm off to beat legendary nians ass
    just got Demonbreaker from cyclops atk+cc .
    changed weapon with 26 green one / att+cd . deals much more dmg . when my hp get lol deal arround 300 normal dmg
  • nellydesignnellydesign Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm not sure what you are doing or if there's a difference with warriors but I can easily kill Nian with a gear score of under 1100 on my monk. And I only have ~4000 hp. Maybe monks are easier in that regard.
    maybe i didn't learn to play correct with monk.
    With warrior i kill nian in 30 seconds only hit him never circle arround him. but that's warrior his defense is his attack too.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    one suggest i have it not to parry when Nian is doing his paw slam follow by the light strike attack just run in circle when he doing that attack. if you parry the left paw you are invincible during the frist lighting strike but when the right paw you have so little time to parry which may resulting in dead.
    I've managed how to kill him in no time with the warrior. but 1500 GS and almost 600 attack . Trick is to full rush him. he can't even move or release his thunder. dies in no time.

Now i have to figure out how to kill him with monk. I enjoy much more the monk then the warrior. War is too easy to play. Monk needs more brain and alot of tricks and moves. it fits best my game style. On other MMORPGs i've played assassin as well and it's the same as monk here.