Downloading problems

Hi there,

When I start to play this game, on the left corner there's always a bar that shows me downloading progress..It says that Downloading weapon and armor assets... But it always stop at 50% and does not work anymore..why it is so? I cant play more quests cs of it :( What do I have to do?:(

Comments

• petttkooopetttkooo Registered Users 3 Posts
    today I realized, that my device is tryin to download what it needs, but it always stops at 62% and after reaching this point it's returned back to 50%...where's the problem? pls help :(
  • lecicinelecicine Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem i tried hours and hours to download the assets but without success the problem is with the servers of GLU they do not allow download resuming this is why your download drop from 62% to 50% each time because 50% is the last file sucessfully downloaded but sadely the servers of glu timeout is very fast then the connection drop always and the download drop always , in my case it drops to 0% sadly. it means that if you have average or slow connection you can not download from the servers anymore!
  • bobiek1983bobiek1983 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey, dont listen GLU customer service (sorry but they are not good in helping).
    I haved this same problem with stucked dowloading.
    To fix it you need working device with working game(android) (even bluestacks will do) and copy all the files and folders located in android/data/com.glu.ewarriors3/files/UnityCache/Shared and copy them to device where is problem with downloading.
    That should fix ur problem (helped me)
    Good luck
    Thank you for help bobiek! I will try to find that data!
    Anyway if someone can zip his data and host it in some filehosting website then send me the link in Private message it will be great!
    I have sent a message to glu 3 days ago hopping for an answer!
    Hey I uploading right now. Willl take about 1 hour (250MB)
    Will PM you when upload is finished.
    I will never thank you enough my friend for your efforts!
  • hohahohohaho Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can ypu please help me too? My weapon and armor download bar wont download, it goes to 10% and jumps back to 0
    hohaho wrote: »
    Can ypu please help me too? My weapon and armor download bar wont download, it goes to 10% and jumps back to 0

Hey I will help you, just need some patience from you. Give me like 4 hours max and I will PM you with link to missing files and what you need to do.
  • darkmile844darkmile844 Registered Users 2 Posts
    bobiek1983 wrote: »
    Hey, dont listen GLU customer service (sorry but they are not good in helping).
    I haved this same problem with stucked dowloading.
    To fix it you need working device with working game(android) (even bluestacks will do) and copy all the files and folders located in android/data/com.glu.ewarriors3/files/UnityCache/Shared and copy them to device where is problem with downloading.
    That should fix ur problem (helped me)
    Good luck

Could you pls, send me the links Downloading weapon and armor assets?
    Hey i PM this link.
    If they not working i will download game and upload new one to you
  • darkmile844darkmile844 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It doesnt work, stuck at the first loading character, try many time, cuold you install Game and upload /Shared folder for me, pls? Thank manyful!