Options

Being able to reload data on to multiple devices

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Hello everyone!

Ok so the title says it all. I have multiple apple devices (ipad 3, ipad air, iphone 5, and other devices) now whenever i want to play on a different device i need to make a new account and start all over again. Which for me is inconvenient since i cant take my ipad everywhere. Thats why i suggest there being a button to get data from our accounts onto our other devices. And it can also be a problem if you spent gems and your device somehow becomes damaged beyond repair or you get a new device

Maybe through gamecenter identification, making users register their accounts with a email and password or a involving icloud (only on iOS devices). There should also be a way for android. The second idea could work for all types of devices.

Hope the dev'a incorporate this into the game.
IMG%5D

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Good idea. The account name should be different from the character names also. And the character names should be re-namable.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Lol yea. Since i recently bough my ipad air. Had a ipad 3 and also my iphone 5 so i had to make 3 accounts KushSnipes KushSnipess and kushSnipesss. Lol just keep adding on the s at the end. If anyone see's me in chat say hi :) im currently playing under KushSnipesss . Yes harry poter, i think people should have a option to change their names. I have seem many online games with people havin their names as something very offensive and if someone does it as a joke on EW3 they have no way to ever change it, also they would most likely not be allowed in a guild (i think thats how u say it lol) because of his offensive user name
    IMG%5D