grrr first the update reset my character & now i didnt recieve tournament reward...

Any one else not receive their reward?

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    bulldozer wrote: »
    Any one else not receive their reward?

i dont know i receive my presonal rewards but my guild reward are lost so sad :(
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    i dont know i receive my presonal rewards but my guild reward are lost so sad :(

henshin, im android player.. is that true that phones with rooted or (jailbreak on iphone), the total GS score wont be showing in the leaderboard and cant get any rewards in Tournaments ?
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    Ell I show u on leaders board and I had 12k VP and my guild was in the top 500 and I didn't get feck all...
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    PutPut wrote: »
    henshin, im android player.. is that true that phones with rooted or (jailbreak on iphone), the total GS score wont be showing in the leaderboard and cant get any rewards in Tournaments ?

Yes, that's true.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    Yes, that's true.

aww what? did they make that on purpose? so whast the point of playing ew3 now? no tournament, no VP, no leaderboard
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • xgneilxxgneilx Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mine is rooted. Yes, the VP got stuck, the leaderboard is not updating as well since the first tournament that i've joined, but i do receive guild rewards on tournaments.
    My tablets factory normal no tamper just box standard but since the update that rest my account I don't receive any rewards...
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm no longer getting tourney rewards or showing as ranked either. Stock Optimus 4.2 Android Ui (Android skin on G2)...and I 200kVPs in current Fuse tourney but listed as unranked. You aren't the only one. 10258 GS warrior..I should be ranked #8 at the moment..
    Its annoying, I'm still currently not getting any rewards grrr! I just hope they fix those issue as I'm losing out loads of tokens and being in a guild if lost out...
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    I feel ya. I can't join a top 5 guild until this is fixed...and definitely not deleting my character for a bug created by their update
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    I'm no longer getting tourney rewards or showing as ranked either. Stock Optimus 4.2 Android Ui (Android skin on G2)...and I 200kVPs in current Fuse tourney but listed as unranked. You aren't the only one. 10258 GS warrior..I should be ranked #8 at the moment..

Perhaps you got flagged as a hacker and are suppressed from the list. There's a "help us find hackers" forum which is intent on preserving the purity of the leaderboard. As far as I can see the criteria used to judge someone as hacker is whether or not they are high up on the list.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Perhaps you got flagged as a hacker and are suppressed from the list. There's a "help us find hackers" forum which is intent on preserving the purity of the leaderboard. As far as I can see the criteria used to judge someone as hacker is whether or not they are high up on the list.

No, it's not just how high on the list- it's also based on other activity that we check manually.
  • ruutimies3ruutimies3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes, i dont get my rewards and im not listen in leaderboard (im not rooted)