Options

Concerning Item listings

SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
I have been searching for a listing of all items for EW3. There doesnt seem to be a wiki site or anything to that nature. Im currently on Legendary Cyclops and I've got a few legendary weapon drops including (AP/CD/CC) but Im trying to figure out what the sword with (AP/CD/IIF) is called.... Im going to continue farming Cyclops until I can get all my armor upgraded but then again you cant even fully evolve these items without the required material which drops in the 2nd Map and the soulshards to upgrade to 3 stars are dropped from the second boss... In any case........

Anyone know where I can find an all-inclusive listings of legendary armor/weapon/rings/amulet listing?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    There is no list of legendary items. The only one that have names are the weapons, the armour is Ancient (Cyclops L), Transcendent (Nian L) and Unbreakable (Nethrborn L).

Cyclops L drops lv. 31 gold weapon (very rare) or lv. 26 gold weapon. Also all the armours he drops are ancient(gold) or divine (purple) and those can be upgraded with demon reagents. You probably have a piece of armour from the offering which requires demon champion reagents. If you fully evolve the lv. 26 gold weapon or 3rd star blinking out of the lv. 31 gold weapon and have Divine Gear with the 3rd star blinking you should have no problem reaching Nian.

Ancient and Divine Gears are droping from Cyclops L; Ancient is gold, Divine is purple.
    Transcendent and Marvelous are droping from Nian L; Transcendent is gold, Marvelous is purple.
    Unbreakable and Imprevious are droping from Netherborn L; Unbreakable is gold, Imprevious is purple.
    Godly and Wondrous are dropping from JF Cyclops (only Chestplate and Helmet); Godly is gold, Wondrous is purple.

So, Divine < Ancient < Marvelous < Transcendent < Imprevious < Unbreakable < Wondrous < Godly.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    There is no list of legendary items. The only one that have names are the weapons, the armour is Ancient (Cyclops L), Transcendent (Nian L) and Unbreakable (Nethrborn L).

Cyclops L drops lv. 31 gold weapon (very rare) or lv. 26 gold weapon. Also all the armours he drops are ancient(gold) or divine (purple) and those can be upgraded with demon reagents. You probably have a piece of armour from the offering which requires demon champion reagents. If you fully evolve the lv. 26 gold weapon or 3rd star blinking out of the lv. 31 gold weapon and have Divine Gear with the 3rd star blinking you should have no problem reaching Nian.

Ancient and Divine Gears are droping from Cyclops L; Ancient is gold, Divine is purple.
    Transcendent and Marvelous are droping from Nian L; Transcendent is gold, Marvelous is purple.
    Unbreakable and Imprevious are droping from Netherborn L; Unbreakable is gold, Imprevious is purple.
    Godly and Wondrous are dropping from JF Cyclops (only Chestplate and Helmet); Godly is gold, Wondrous is purple.

So, Divine < Ancient < Marvelous < Transcendent < Imprevious < Unbreakable < Wondrous < Godly.

I got the lvl31 gold sword with AP/CC/CD which I know is suppose to be the best weapon stat wise but Im looking for the AP/CD/IIF... Does anyone know what that one is called? Thank you
  • Options
    I don't know about Atk / CD / IIF but I found this:

Giant King Romotz's Lost Knife
    343.0 Attack
    2.0% Critical Chance
    9.0% Increase Item Find

Max: 1844 GS
  • Options
    Was that a drop from legendary Cyclops?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Was that a drop from legendary Cyclops?

It can be found in legendary cyclops or jade hellboy.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    there seem to been change to the loot table for all boss after the update.

Cyclop (L) drop lvl 26 and 31 purple or gold weapon and armor b4 he only drop divine/ ancient and rare chance of trenscedent helm. Now after update he drop exquisite/heavenly HB(N), Divine/ancient and Marvalous/trenscedent set from Nian (L)

To determine a gold weapon rank

Att. CC. CD rank 1
    Att. CD iff Rank 2
    Att. CC iif rank 3
    Att. CD rank 4
    Att. CC rank 5
  • Options
    Thank you for all your responses =) Still learning
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    there seem to been change to the loot table for all boss after the update.

Cyclop (L) drop lvl 26 and 31 purple or gold weapon and armor b4 he only drop divine/ ancient and rare chance of trenscedent helm. Now after update he drop exquisite/heavenly HB(N), Divine/ancient and Marvalous/trenscedent set from Nian (L)

To determine a gold weapon rank

Att. CC. CD rank 1
    Att. CD iff Rank 2
    Att. CC iif rank 3
    Att. CD rank 4
    Att. CC rank 5

I got lv. 31 gold weapon from L Cyclops about 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    DaliscarDaliscar Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have found: The Radiant Blade of Duke Elliquix, lvl 26 gold weapon, with following stats, from legendary Cyclops:

272.0 Attack
    14.0 Critical damage
    8.0 IIF
    max GS 1067

and:

lvl 31 gold sword: The Pride of Donstadt

343.0 attack
    16.0 Critical damage
    max. GS : 1987

Also, 2x lvl 32 gold chest armor: Transcendent Chestplate of Fortitude, and one lvl 25 gold talisman: Magnificent talisman of the Boar
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    I am sure OP found the sword anyway but its called, The Greatsword of Lord Shonell-lvl 31 Legendary, 1988 max GS, ap/cd/iif
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    the best legendary sword is Ragefang, gold lvl 31. 2139gs. ATK/CD/CC
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.