Name you worst boss+mini boss combo

pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
boss and mini boss combo is not new to everyone. Hammer/greatsword, wolfman/hb, slime/nian etc. But with endless they seem to up the variations. Just want to see what everyone think is the worst... I mean the combo that annoy the f*** out you.

could be endless or when starting a new character w/o on par gear.

The combo that annoy the **** out of me are in endless. i call it "kitties ganking party with a green furball" featuring 1catqueen 2-3catkin, 1-3 wolfman 1-2werewolf and lastly green slime.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I agree although most any multiple catqueen combo is on my list. She moves too fast and has too much invulnerable time. With one I can focus and react but with multiple cats or a cat and something that does big damage I have to pick which battle I'll fight first. If I choose poorly I'll finish the wave with half my HP or energy gone and that is often the harbinger of death.
  • DrunkLightningDrunkLightning Registered Users 21 Posts
    Catqueen + Marksman or the Eyeball boss. Catqueen is probably the most annoying boss in the game, and Marksman and Eyeball can do crazy amounts of DoT from afar when you're busy with the catqueen. If you try to focus the marksman or the eye***** first, the queen will attack you and stunlock you.
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    I only hate the gold swordsman and the green slimes

This freakin slimes always seem to do some splash dmg on me lol
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Catqueen + Marksman or the Eyeball boss. Catqueen is probably the most annoying boss in the game, and Marksman and Eyeball can do crazy amounts of DoT from afar when you're busy with the catqueen. If you try to focus the marksman or the eye***** first, the queen will attack you and stunlock you.
    I totally agree, especially when you find 3 catqueens.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Only played for 2 weeks now but **** those Cat Queens need to move to a different game... Im getting pretty good at using Parry skill but with them cat queens I still cant get it down... When there are 2-3 at a time I get wrecked or I end up using a full MP bar... MP pots are cheaper than HP so I will def blow an MP pot to save HP =)
  • Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Just had 2 catkins 3 eyes from hell and 2 big archers. It's my new personal version of hell. Lv 124. Wouldn't have been as bad if when parry the eye***** the counter attack actually hit them.....
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    once you at at lvl 110+ even mob that seem harmless are a pain if group correctly.

bat sonar wave cause stun
    eye ball dash cause a break in attack
    big eye dash then 2 stomps attack
    **** archer far away arrow
    green slime acid spit
    great swordman charge and his spinning attack when he get back up
    gaint archer flaming arrow
    crow dive attack

i got owned lastnite at lvl 106 cuz i wasnt paying attention by bat and gaint eye ball-.-' "stop and catch then stomp. you are dead" would you like to quit or revive with gem?
    rewand wrote: »
    I agree although most any multiple catqueen combo is on my list. She moves too fast and has too much invulnerable time. With one I can focus and react but with multiple cats or a cat and something that does big damage I have to pick which battle I'll fight first. If I choose poorly I'll finish the wave with half my HP or energy gone and that is often the harbinger of death.

not to mention her mid life phase where she hop backward and leave a "shock" in her place.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    For pre-boss battles:
    4x catkin and 2x wolfman

For boss battle:
    2x catkin queen + eyeball/flame archer
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    For my monk, Bearman, eyeball, and catqueen.

For my mage, Archer, catqueen, eyeball.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Just had 2 catkins 3 eyes from hell and 2 big archers. It's my new personal version of hell. Lv 124. Wouldn't have been as bad if when parry the eye***** the counter attack actually hit them.....

I personally have no trouble with eyeball. When i parry, i do massive amounts of damage. I used to struggle with catkins, but now i can parry them, almost with ease. I use dash for the archers, i cant afford to do anything else. But those ****ing direwolves do so much damage and are sooo hard to parry.

List of ******** that i hate. Starting from worst to easiest: Direwolve, slime, catkin, archer, and everything else.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Catqueen + Eyeball + 3 Archers killed me at lv. 103.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    2 bearman can be pretty bs for monk too... gosh dang it.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Catqueen + Eyeball + 3 Archers killed me at lv. 103.

ya this combo gets alot of player. Short/mid/long range = deadly.
    2 bearman can be pretty bs for monk too... gosh dang it.

depends on which floor they appear if they appear somewhere around 124+ they do so many damage and health its nearly impossible for monk to beat w/o using item of insane luck with CC.