NOT ROOTED AND No Tourney Rewards, And Still Showing As Unranked HELP

My current G2 is not rooted and I was able to participate in the first few tourneys. The last few though have just showed me as UNRANKED. I sent in a ticket but could I get a response here as well? I'm sure others have had this issue as well and answers would be appreciated.

As a developer myself, I don't understand why my VP would count on some tourneys and not count on others. I have a 10258 GS warrior and am not going to create a new account. I've been playing since the game was released. Please help out, anyone. I have 200kVPs in current Fuse tourney and should be ranked #8 right now, but I'm listed as unranked. Again, I'm not on a rooted device. It's a stock Optimus UI Android 4.2 ... What gives?

Thanks!

Comments

• KrinijahKrinijah Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well mate rooted or no the situation is the same... i wasn't rooted since i've started that game and i haven't been ranked on both GS and VP. EW3 server is bugged like hell...
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    they wont fcuking reply for fcuk sake glu, all they say is that
    "Your question has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and it may take several days to read and respond to your message. We thank you in advance for your patience. If you need to add to your message, please REPLY and do not start a new ticket, as this can delay the response considerably. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience."
    for fcuk sake, i sent like 3 emails and got no fcuking reply, and GLUADMIN you especially, all you do is just close thread and NOT solving a single problem, what the fcuk is this shet man? im tired of your fcuking game GLU. Worst company, fcuk game devs suck shet.
    Dont be a Pu$$y okay or be a lazy shet, reply our email you fcuk whits devs
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Amen to BOTH the replies
  • ResolvedResolved Registered Users 98 Posts
    Putput awsome reply. Fuk Glu.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    Amen to BOTH the replies
    Resolved wrote: »
    Putput awsome reply. Fuk Glu.
    thanks for standing on my side, im sure lots of people will have the same thinking.
    I really dont understand GLU, if you want to attract more people to play, you have to do something about it, not just do shet like sending those useless email to everyone. thats not how a good company continue, tbh i hope people rate this game as bad as possible or something else .. im tired of all these nonsense. deleted this fcuking piece of ****.. YOU HEAR THAT GLU, MOFO.
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
    Yh u fukin glu ****ers, lazy as sht, piece of fat lazy mudafukers snorting cocaine in thier office all day. Fuk u glu, u fukin barstadss :)
    I'm trying to keep this a respectable post, so please don't attack GLu in that way, even if you're right. I'm looking for a response from them, not them skipping the post because of people cussing them out. With that said, it just shows you the level of customer support we're getting when people resort to calling them out. Also don't think I don't agree with, cause I do, so don't take it the wrong way.

Moving on, I'm bumping this up and hope that everyone who isn't rooter and experiencing this issue continues to post here. Especially if you've spent real money, even if it's just for the extra inventory slots. If this was a completely free game things would be different. It's not though, and GLU is providing a product with little to no support. GLU, please at least respond to this issue, and not with a canned response. I'd like to know what is being done to correct the issue. I cannot join NY top 5 guilds until this problem is FIXED. Thanks
    I'm going to see if uninstalling and reinstalling works, because I am missing the free gems feature they added, so this also may fix the issue. I'll report back (and better not lose my character)
    U will lose char
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Resolved wrote: »
    Yh u fukin glu ****ers, lazy as sht, piece of fat lazy mudafukers snorting cocaine in thier office all day. Fuk u glu, u fukin barstadss :)

I dont think ive ever laughed so hard at a forum post before in my life.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Yea have same issue sent a ticket and waited 5 days and just sent another that's unsupportable they must fix it
  • bulldozerbulldozer Registered Users 39 Posts
    I am also having this issue... but mine started when the jade update launched on android, at first it was OK then my game was just loop launching over and over then I got it to work only to find that my account had reset and I'd lost my lvl 44 warrior along with additional bag space I had paid for!

After the game reset I proceeded to make a ticket about the problem but in the wait for a response I made another charto play which from then hhasn't been able to receive any tournament rewards.... the guild I'm in with the new character has been in the top 500 for the past 3 or more tournaments but still no rewards!

Then after a few weeks wait my ticket got a reply saying that my account will be in the process of being restored to which I also notified that my VP in tournaments isn't being rewarded with offering and they responded with its due to the game detecting that my device is rooted! Which it isn't as I have no idea how to root my tablet! Its just a box stranded operating system and no modified programmes! And the issue only started when the update reset my account... when I get a reply about the so called device is detected as being rooted when my device clearly isn't I will update this post.
  • m0rettom0retto Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm also having this issue, my gs on the leader boards hasn't been updated and I do not receive tournament rewards. The device i use the most is an ipad mini and its on standard ios7, fresh from the box, unjailbroken.
    Coalescence is currently looking for active, social and dedicated members to become a part of our community. Send me a msg if interested or add me in game: m0retto
  • MCRHemicalFRMCRHemicalFR Registered Users 17 Posts
    same for me unrooted and i don't receive anything :/