Options

Lvl 26 gold weapon from legendary cyclop strong enough for Nian?

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi everyone,

This question was probably asked somewhere in this forum but I can't find any answer.

I've been farming Lcyclop for a while and I only got 3 gold weapons from him so far. Every time, I got the level 26 gold weapon called "Captain's Pimlot's Ogre Punchers" (playing Monk).

The maximum GS of this weapon is 1203 with the following attributes: ATK, CC & CD.
Is this weapon is strong enough to beat & farm Lgd Nian for his gold weapon?

My actual weapon is the level 26 gold weapon I got from normal Hellboy, "The Holy Smiters". Maxed at 1067 GS with ATK, CD & IIF

Thanks in advance
krok8 (Monk lvl 39 - GS 3570)
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    yes a lvl 26 gold weapon at Max is good enough to kill Nian as long as you know his attack pattern takes around 6-8 mins. Or you can try to get lvl 31 gold weapon but you can only max to 2 stars w/o DCSS and the DCHeart is pretty hard to get from other stage beside Nian unless you are gemming or really lucky with silver offering. you need 5 DCH to upgrade to 2 star and 7 DCH and 5 DCSS to 3 star.

for monk if you have the reagent to Max another 26 go with the one with CC and CD.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    you need the lvl 31 gold weapon, not lvl 26 gold weapon. You're suppose to get the lvl 26 gold weapon from normal hellboy, which would allow you to beat leg cyclops easily and get lvl 31 gold weapon.
  • Options
    I still have some golden gears to evolve and skills to upgrade (4) so I'll keep the lvl 26 weapon I got so far and continue to farm leg cyclop untill I can find the lvl 31 gold weapon.

I can kill leg cyclop in 2min or so it's not a big deal. :)

I'll maxed the lvl 26 from cyclop if I can't find the lvl 31 gold weapon and when my other gears will be maxed and my skills updated, probaly in the next 3-4 days.

Thanks guys
  • Options
    yes having a lvl 31 gold from cyclop will make getting pass nian stage alot eaiser. but the lvl 31 weapon will only be better than the lvl max 26 gold. if its in the 2nd star stage 10/15 fusion min to surpass damage. 1 stars lvl 31 gold is not better then 3 star 26 gold.

IF you are lucky with drop or offering and able to get 5 DCH to evolve a lvl 31 to 2 star. if not then a max lvl 26 is still the best weapon to use.
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    IF you are lucky with drop or offering and able to get 5 DCH to evolve a lvl 31 to 2 star. if not then a max lvl 26 is still the best weapon to use.

The offering won't help here. With bronze offering, I'm already getting Demon Prince reagents... I'll need to be lucky then.

I actually own:
    - Demon champion's Eye x2
    - Demon Champion's Blood x2
    - Demon Prince's Blood x 6
    - Demon Prince's Heart x1
    - Demon Prince's Sigil x4
    - and lots of Demon reagents
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »
    The offering won't help here. With bronze offering, I'm already getting Demon Prince reagents... I'll need to be lucky then.

I actually own:
    - Demon champion's Eye x2
    - Demon Champion's Blood x2
    - Demon Prince's Blood x 6
    - Demon Prince's Heart x1
    - Demon Prince's Sigil x4
    - and lots of Demon reagents

If you current offering are giving you DP stuff you wont be getting anymore DC item.
  • Options
    At least, I should be able to get Demon Heart from Ning Yuan until Temple Secret Chamber dungeon right?
  • Options
    Finally found my lvl 31 gold weapon from leg cyclop!!!! :-D
    - The Tiger's rage max GS 1988 - ATK, CD & IIF