Looking for Screen Shots of legendary Items

SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
So I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks or so and Im enjoying this game to pass by the time. The one thing that really bothered me throughout the 3 weeks or so is that there isnt much data anywhere on items. It's almost impossible to get a picture of every possible item but I would like to gather ALL legendary (GOLD) items as Screen Shots. I am looking for all class items of all sorts of lvls... I have started my personal collection of SS's and am in need of assistance.

Once I get a pretty hefty database worth of SS's Im thinking about creating a forum thread with all information and pics.

Any and ALL the help I can get will be much appreciated. Example below:

ExampleEW3SSpic.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    2014_02_13_00_27_42.png 2014_02_13_00_28_08.png
    2014_02_13_00_28_20.png 2014_02_13_00_28_25.png
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Awesome SS's~! Thank you =) Need many more
    You're welcome.
    I didn't figure out how to put a large picture but i guess it's Ok like this.
  • grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    9vxh.jpg
    Awesome =) I dont have any Godly Gear so this is great. Thanks
    2014_02_14_18_49_09.png 2014_02_14_20_36_25.png
    2014_02_15_07_19_05.png 2014_02_16_22_39_27.png
    Thanks again Trainelu =) Keep sending them my way =) I dont play a monk so the more the better =)
  • DarkByteDarkByte Registered Users 11 Posts
    IMG_0233.PNG
    Come on 1 mil coins and 100k gems??????
    Are you a billionaire?
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Come on 1 mil coins and 100k gems??????
    Are you a billionaire?

1 million coins is very easy to obtain..i been farming murdermaker and collected 31 milliom..gems is prolly hacked.
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
    lito wrote: »
    1 million coins is very easy to obtain..i been farming murdermaker and collected 31 milliom..gems is prolly hacked.

Actually the total i spent on this EW3 is around 200k gems, and you can tell Glu Admin or GM's or whoever in charge to check my id is a legit or hacked or something you're accusing me of, I'm not an idiot who dare to post anything hacked on official forums on the game.
    DarkByte Thank you for the Image =) Could you give me Screenshots of all your Armor pieces and shot of your Wings while it is selected =) It would be awesome for my collection

On the note of Gems.... Well to each their own... Some people spend money on gambling... Golfing... beer.... cars... and some people like to spend their money on games =)
    I'm sorry but i don't know how to downsize the images to this forums.
    IMG_0192.PNG
    IMG_0193.PNG
    IMG_0194.PNG
    IMG_0195.PNG
    IMG_0196.PNG
    IMG_0197.PNG
    IMG_0198.PNG
    IMG_0199.PNG
    IMG_0200.PNG
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    DarkByte wrote: »
    IMG_0200.PNG

Jesus, where the hell do you get all of this money?

FYI: 200k gems = around 38 packs of the 100 dollar pack. That's along the lines of 3800 dollars.

I doubt JonWayne spends that much.

No offense, but you are both an idiot and a spoiled brat. No one spends that much money. Never mind, that was meant to sound offensive.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Well there are must more profitable ways to obtain gems... For example... I got 1200ish gems for 1 buck using the free gems section... If your buying gems straight up it can be expensive but at the end of the day it's a personal choice... No one should have any right to judge anyone for what they spend their money on... And you call him a spoiled brat but I believe he already mentioned that he works for his money...

IN ANY CASE... This thread wasnt made for you to come here and bash anyone... it's purpose is to collect Screen Shots to compile a database of items for newer players. Go on to a different thread ... Thanks
    BTW Dark Thanks for the Screen Shots
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    DarkByte wrote: »
    IMG_0200.PNG

jeezus... how much money you have spent so far bruv? btw skyfire armor is ugly imo..
    Well there are must more profitable ways to obtain gems... For example... I got 1200ish gems for 1 buck using the free gems section... If your buying gems straight up it can be expensive but at the end of the day it's a personal choice... No one should have any right to judge anyone for what they spend their money on... And you call him a spoiled brat but I believe he already mentioned that he works for his money...

IN ANY CASE... This thread wasnt made for you to come here and bash anyone... it's purpose is to collect Screen Shots to compile a database of items for newer players. Go on to a different thread ... Thanks

Yeah, because someone who works for money would blow an average Americans one month salary. Unless you are spoiled, I don't see why you would do that.

I'm not mad that he spends money. I'm mad because in his other posts he bashed EW3 for leeching money out of its players. You wanna spend money, go do it. But respect the game I love, because I didn't spend money.
    More screen shots wanted =)
  • StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Off topic (sorry) to defend those that were insulted:

I am level 51 and have far more gold than who you insulted and spent ZERO dollars. It's called farming Jade Cyclops or Legendary Champion Netherborn endlessly after all your skills are maxed and you no longer have gear to evolve as quickly as in the beginning game. Until you have maxed a character out and are level 50 (sorry, you can't reach level 51+ anymore as update fixed that glitch) and experienced all the game, you have NO right coming into anyone's thread and trashing them off topic.

With that said I was off topic too and I apologize. I would log in and screenshot my godly warrior gear and lvl44 murdermaker but I cannot attach photos for some reason. I can upload elsewhere and you can grab them there, or you can log in G+, add me to circle, and I can transfer there. Either way leave me a pm if interested as I'm going to bed now and will check in the morning.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well it wasnt really the amount of gold he was talking about altho he did mention that as well. I myself have around 30M and havent spent more $ then a few bux for the inventory expands. But the gems spent beeing over 200k for this guy o.0 Yeah that is a bit weird imo as well.
    Come on people =) Give me some SS's on Mage and Monk weapons =)
    Come on people =) Give me some SS's on Mage and Monk weapons =)

Do you want all legendary weapons? Or just the level 44 ones?

Just asking, cuz I have quite a few legendaries for warrior, but I'm working on mage right now.
    I want all legendary SS's.. Armor/Weapons/Accessories from lvl 9 - 45 ALL of them as many as I can get so I can compile a decent database for newbie... I have been playing the towers from lvl 1 lately and picking up gold armor pieces to try and add to the SS database... If your making a new character and happen to get a gold item take a Screen Shot from your inventory screen and post here =) Thanks