Options

Recommended gears to beat Legendary Hellboy (ivar mountains)

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just started to farm leg nian and I'm able to kill him in 45 seconds or so. For the moment, the best gears I had from him is a level 36 helmet of Frotitude (GS 669) and a lvl 33 spaulders of resolve (GS 586).

I'm farming for a lvl 36 gold weapon and I was wondering about the other gears to consider.

Can you tell me what is the recommended GS for Ivar Mountains and if I should be able to kill hellboy easily by using a lvl 36 gold weapon and purple gears from lvl 33 to XX (fortitude/resolve).

Let me know if I should try to get a specific gear form Nian beside a lvl 36 gold weapon or if I will be able to change all my gears by farming leg hellboy and/or Jade Cyclop.

Thanks in advance for your help.
krok8
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I just started to farm leg nian and I'm able to kill him in 45 seconds or so. For the moment, the best gears I had from him is a level 36 helmet of Frotitude (GS 669) and a lvl 33 spaulders of resolve (GS 586).

I'm farming for a lvl 36 gold weapon and I was wondering about the other gears to consider.

Can you tell me what is the recommended GS for Ivar Mountains and if I should be able to kill hellboy easily by using a lvl 36 gold weapon and purple gears from lvl 33 to XX (fortitude/resolve).

Let me know if I should try to get a specific gear form Nian beside a lvl 36 gold weapon or if I will be able to change all my gears by farming leg hellboy and/or Jade Cyclop.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    krok8

Recommended is 7000. dont worry, i beat him with 4117, and i know many players who have done it around 3500.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Recommended is 7000. dont worry, i beat him with 4117, and i know many players who have done it around 3500.

I barely beat the level right after Nian but maybe I was just unlucky.

Here's my actual stats:

MONK
    GS: 4666 (max 5377)
    HP: 16890,4
    ATK: 1624,7
    DEF: 1154,7
    CC: 21,2%
    CD: 316,3%
    IIF: 111,6%
    ER: 19,3
  • Options
    Some level after Nian are giving me some hard times...

Here's my actual stats:

MONK
    GS: 4666 (max 5377)
    HP: 16890,4
    ATK: 1624,7
    DEF: 1154,7
    CC: 21,2%
    CD: 316,3%
    IIF: 111,6%
    ER: 19,3

What weapon do you have? What is its max gs?
  • Options
    My weapon is a lvl 31 gold weapon dropped from Leg Cyclop called "The Tiger's Rage" max GS 1988 with ATK, CD & IIF.
    The weapons is currently evolved at 15/15 (1700 GS) as I only have 1 DC soulshard (need 4 more to maxed this weapon)
  • Options
    My weapon is a lvl 31 gold weapon dropped from Leg Cyclop called "The Tiger's Rage" max GS 1988 with ATK, CD & IIF.
    The weapons is currently evolved at 15/15 (1700 GS) as I only have 1 DC soulshard (need 4 more to maxed this weapon)

You have three options.

1. Go farm legendary nian for a gold lvl36, get it up to 15/15.

2. Learn hellboys moves and beat him with that weapon. I beat him with a 1800 15/15 (so actually 1500) weapon. very hard, but doable.

3. Spend money
  • Options
    My goal is to farm leg hellboy (and/or Jade Cyclop) so I want to kill them "easily". I'm gonna farm Nian untill he drop a lvl 36 gold weapon but what I want to know is if I should try to get a specific gear form Nian beside a lvl 36 gold weapon (necklace, ring, armor) in case that leg hellboy will not drop a complete set of gears (gold and or purple).
  • Options
    My goal is to farm leg hellboy (and/or Jade Cyclop) so I want to kill them "easily". I'm gonna farm Nian untill he drop a lvl 36 gold weapon but what I want to know is if I should try to get a specific gear form Nian beside a lvl 36 gold weapon (necklace, ring, armor) in case that leg hellboy will not drop a complete set of gears (gold and or purple).

Leg hellboy droprate is very high, dont worry. i got unbreakable set in a couple of hours. Nothing useful from leg nian you want.
  • Options
    OK, thanks! Just got the weapon I was looking for yesterday, The Juggernaunt Fists. Gold lvl 36 with ATK, CC & CD!
    Gonna move to Ivar Mountains real soon and will try to farm Jade Cyclop before they removed Jade Forest from the Game.
  • Options
    Wow. You're lucky. I got the 2641 weapon after I found a 2800 one from JC. Gz, and good luck
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Farm Jade cyclope first, he is easier to kill than hellboy. I farmed him with a Hand of Deathgod fully evolved, usually it takes 1 min to down him. I did that for 3 days and I got 4_5 epic masterful fist, 1 godly chest of fort, 1 godly helmet of fort, 1 wonderous helm of resolve which I accidentally sold, but best of all I hit the holy grail : The Mighty Mitts, all within 3 days of hard farm and with less than 250% item find. Had it fully evolved now and farming hellboy reagents and gonna try for goldly of resolve:-)
  • Options
    The Juggernaunt Fists also have 2641 max GS. Unfortunately, I'll not be able to farm JC for godly gears with the announcement made this morning... :-(

I'll need to rely on LHellboy to find unbreakable gears and wait for the upcoming new boss events...