If you could have a pet

EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
Well after reading this other thread and saw pet (probably a typo but still) I decided to make a thread about pets. If you could have a pet, what would it be? I personally would choose the skeleton marksman or the eyeball (the one that shoots laser).

Comments

• VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    If it has to be a monster in this game... gotta go with the bat. Stun em! stun them goood wahahaha XD
  • camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    the stupid cat gives me fits... and is literally a pet already so would go there...
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Catkin queen!!! the one with the armor, if no bosses i'll take the req catkin.
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    camerr55 wrote: »
    the stupid cat gives me fits... and is literally a pet already so would go there...

Me too. Hate the cat...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Me too. Hate the cat...

I pick either the fire archer or bat. Long range sniping or stun 'em!

And catkin queens are sooo easy to beat. Theyre my favorite enemy in endless
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DragouthDragouth Registered Users 11 Posts
    Confirmed that it's not a typo. Hopefully it's not a monster from the game.
  • silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    what about pets that can do damage and give you extra stats example 5% more crit and a pet also have dmg and can leveling like a normal player and you can also buy or farm new pets with other stats abd dmg and they will have a rang like common pet rare pet epic pet and lendray pets
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Prefer a St Bernard that pee or poo or sit on anything that moves. On second thought I wish for Henshin's monster swimming offshore to make landfall every now and then to gobble up some monster as pet.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Since its from Chinese new year event have a feeling it will be something to with a Chinese mythical monster.
    Demonic666
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Just received a pet from the Jade Offering. I now have a little Nian Cub following me in town (not in fight).
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    what about pets that can do damage and give you extra stats example 5% more crit and a pet also have dmg and can leveling like a normal player and you can also buy or farm new pets with other stats abd dmg and they will have a rang like common pet rare pet epic pet and lendray pets

No way. I would quit. That would be such an unfair advantage
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.