Valor Points showing ZERO or not increasing

We are receiving multiple reports of Valor Points showing ZERO or not increasing. Please be aware that VP should only be visible and increasing during tournaments. Seeing VP at any other time is a bug that will be addressed in a future update.

VP may not increase/show for rooted devices, and we do not support rooted devices. It may also not increase/show for Android devices that utilize similar programs as rooted devices (i.e. superuser programs). We address rooted devices here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3

Comments

• DieTryingDieTrying Registered Users 6 Posts
    i have this issues but me device is not rooted and no apps like superuser and others
  • giozhigiozhi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Administrador!!! yo tengo ese problema no me deja subir mis puntos en el ranking gs y vp, y en los torneos subo mis vps pero no aparesco en el ranking ya van 2 torneos que quedo sin premio individual.
    soy un jugador nuevo me encanta este juego ya tengo mi guerrero en lvl 34 con 2689 gs y en el ranking me aparecen 611 gs nada mas :( por favor arreglen este problema luego.

Pd: mi guerrero se llama " giozhi " :)
  • kamransarmadkamransarmad Registered Users 4 Posts
    My iPad was jailbroken and I realized that my VP and GS ranks are not in LeaderBoard. So I spent some time doing a clean restore to factory settings and now my device is not jailbroken any more. Still my rank is very low and in tournaments my vp does not add to my guild score. I am very worried about it. How can I resolve this problem or do I have to wait for a new update or am I black listed some how? Please help me solving this issue. Thanks :)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    My iPad was jailbroken and I realized that my VP and GS ranks are not in LeaderBoard. So I spent some time doing a clean restore to factory settings and now my device is not jailbroken any more. Still my rank is very low and in tournaments my vp does not add to my guild score. I am very worried about it. How can I resolve this problem or do I have to wait for a new update or am I black listed some how? Please help me solving this issue. Thanks :)

There is more info on this in the other thread on rooted devices: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3

Even if you "reverse" it there can still be legacy programs/packages left behind. :/
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is more info on this in the other thread on rooted devices: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3

Even if you "reverse" it there can still be legacy programs/packages left behind. :/

If I remove all the apps except ew3 will it work?
    If I remove all the apps except ew3 will it work?

Again, we have no way of guaranteeing anything with regards to jailbroken devices, so we cannot recommend any course of action.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Again, we have no way of guaranteeing anything with regards to jailbroken devices, so we cannot recommend any course of action.

But I did a clean restore. What should I do now? I am actually sad about this glitch.
    But I did a clean restore. What should I do now? I am actually sad about this glitch.

There isn't anything more I can recommend at this time.
    Thanks for the quick replies sir. I hope it gets fixed soon. Please keep us updated.
    Thanks for the quick replies sir. I hope it gets fixed soon. Please keep us updated.

No problem. Sorry there isn't anything more I can advise at this time, but we will keep you updated as more info becomes available.
  • ErsoyErsoy Registered Users 10 Posts
    remove jailbreak brings no solution
    the server of glu marked accounts with root access

I have jailbreak completely removed
    produced factory setting
    restored iCloud backup from the game (backup is jailbreak free)

account is still locked for tournaments
    watch video for gems button is back, but the system gives no gems for watching, it gives an error message

Here a Email from Support :

Hello Ersoy,

If your device was jailbroken at one point, reversing it is not a guarantee that you will be able to play normally again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • simajsimaj Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hmmm...Maybe the blacklist part is right but the problem is, can't confirm it and also if confirmed can't be sure that they would remove the account from blacklist after requesting or raising ticket asking them to unblacklist it.
    I think the server does not check again whether jailbreak / root was removed

or next tournament it works again

we will see it

if it no longer works, then for me this game gameover

to punish players just because they have a jailbreak or root ....
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Didn't know about this either - spent countless hours building up character to the point where it can get good VP points for guild etc just to end up not having any of it working. Ranking or VP counting - Phone is under warranty and getting a new one - this is pathetic
  • nikxxxnikxxx Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ok so restoring doesn't work but does anybody knows if I restore my device as a new device and start everything from scratch will it work ( though soul crushing but m ready to let my progress go ;( lvl48 also the purchases )
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^try deleting apps that need jb to work. If that doesn't work, transfer you account to another device. Be sure to read http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96803-How-to-transfer-account-to-other-device
    I have tried everything

ipad factory setting + new installed etw3 + new account = works (Tournament Ranking, Gems for watching videos and Button for watching videos for free Gems )

ipad factory setting + new installed etw3 + Gamsave from ICloud = Not works (Tournament Ranking Gems for watching videos )
    Only Button for watching videos for free Gems is back

Glu Blacklist Account Not the Device (iPad)

This means
    If you loggin in your Account with a jailbreaked/rooted device, Server marked their account
    whether it is re-enabled in the next tournament I do not know
    but I do not think

Glu gives no Support for rooted Device
    This is the standard response
  • TheKingslayrTheKingslayr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ersoy wrote: »
    I have tried everything

ipad factory setting + new installed etw3 + new account = works (Tournament Ranking, Gems for watching videos and Button for watching videos for free Gems )

ipad factory setting + new installed etw3 + Gamsave from ICloud = Not works (Tournament Ranking Gems for watching videos )
    Only Button for watching videos for free Gems is back

Glu Blacklist Account Not the Device (iPad)

This means
    If you loggin in your Account with a jailbreaked/rooted device, Server marked their account
    whether it is re-enabled in the next tournament I do not know
    but I do not think

Glu gives no Support for rooted Device
    This is the standard response

What do you mean new account in first option?
    New Game from Level 1
  • nikxxxnikxxx Registered Users 5 Posts
    K, I haven't tried with new account but anything else what you could think of doesn't work. Also if with same account (AppStore one) and same device you start from scratch it doesn't work vp doesnot get counted, also during new tournament nothing is checked(because I tried everything else before tournament, heck I though that during after server maint, they might check again but nothing of that sorts either) its like once the device/AppStore account gets flagged you are done . I will check if it works with diff account but it's not working for someone right now let me tell you it won't work during new tournament also.

Well I am suppose to be civil on forums, ask them anything the reply is "We don support JB/rooted device" neither do they have the decency to tell that your account has been blacklisted along with your device(I think so) so no matter what you do it won't start(at least I know that it's game over for me)or give reply that we are working on it we will see if we can do something.
    Ok I get it why JB/root is not supported but when everyone with it is perceived as cheater /hacker -seriously, ok I will give you guys that also then why did you let us purchase gems ? you shouldn't have let us do that either if we were the ones who are not qualified for your support.?
    So before anyone from the forum (apart from admin) write any idiotic reply to my post(or take the liberty of teaching,telling,suggesting,advising on the approach I should take and not etc etc), please for a second take a breath,think and before calling me a cheat or anything condescending give solid reply to the two "?" above.
    Thank you.
    P.S - I have one last question "JB devices are not supported" does that imply - device with JB and game not supported or device with any remote history of JB is not supported( irrespective of fact that the device was JB ages ago was not when game install..I read something somewhere in the forums with a guy saying he had JB well b4 installing and not when he installed ...
  • DooneDoone Registered Users 1 Posts
    My problem is that sometimes when I log in during a tournament, the tournament icon is not present and I don't get any VP for fusing/evolving/tower-fighting and then all of my work is wasted. I have to reset the game just for the icon to reappear. I lost over a thousand VP last night because of this problem. I have an Android and don't have a bunch of garbage downloaded onto it, so this sounds like a glitch in the game.