Options

[iOS] Guild OneUnited is recruiting hyper active players.

Comments

• Options
    TurtleMonkTurtleMonk Registered Users 22 Posts
    Backonline
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Looking for more hardcore VP grinders. Please read the 1st post of this thread on our requirement.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96559-iOS-Guild-OneUnited-is-recruiting-hyper-active-players&p=150348&viewfull=1#post150348
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Looking for more hardcore VP grinders. Please read the 1st post of this thread on our requirement.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96559-iOS-Guild-OneUnited-is-recruiting-hyper-active-players&p=150348&viewfull=1#post150348

Hey Jon, just as an update to my character. Glu is in the process of migrating my old character data to my new account, christ0t.
    Can I come back in once the transfer has happened? Thanks!
  • Options
    woohooo new update
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hey Jon, just as an update to my character. Glu is in the process of migrating my old character data to my new account, christ0t.
    Can I come back in once the transfer has happened? Thanks!

we're all waiting for u Christ.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Update during tourney, spoil to catch up rank haha. Hopefully we can continue after updated :)
  • Options
    LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    And for your information, ascension is not gone! It's still around, just that u left. Most of the member are in the mindset of coming back. We wish you all the best in UnitedNation.

No one said ascension was dead. Acension n United nation will always be there no matter what. For your in now is called One United. Who was the one that left first in the first place n why is jon to blame now? Hmmm funny when I was invited i was not welcome n u guys left. U guys must have hate me to the max ya. Did u know I was also rebuilding acension so we can accommodate n train up more people? Is that wrong too? Well I guess when someone ego is too big they won't be able to achieve anything. We may not be top but we did it in the shortest time to bring OU to top 3 so who dare say we are weak? Is only a game like u say but well there r time we need to play strategy in this game too to make it more fun isn't it? Why whine when things already happen n most have move on.

Ok back to topic this is OU thread kindly remember we are here to recruit active member to join us do send PM to mr jonwayne here y u will have lots of fun here in the guild trust me
  • Options
    We have a few slots open. Looking for hardcore grinders. Please read the 1st post of this thread on our requirement.

• Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Im willing to join, but im not willin to have an "interview" i was 3rd in the last survval tourn with 570k, i wont be participating much in fridays tourn but from then on ill be back to normal, im away on business thats why
  • Options
    Im willing to join, but im not willin to have an "interview" i was 3rd in the last survval tourn with 570k, i wont be participating much in fridays tourn but from then on ill be back to normal, im away on business thats why

Well, I didn't know what terms to use, so just used the word interview. We just want to set your expectation right. We have many new members who joined us but failed to keep up with us. And some new members are not aware that they cannot contribute VP as they are using a JB device. As much as you like to be in the 'right' guild, we would also like to have the 'right' members.

As long as you're fully aware of our expectation, it's fine. Let me know your IGN/username. You can reply me here or send me a PM via the forum (not in game).

You can be excused from tournament once in a while if you're busy with real life commitment. Just let us know before hand.
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Ok, thats fine,And i understand the contributions you need made, apart from this weekend i will be back to normal, i have no problem merting any minimum vps, how do i pm you on this ?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    To PM on the forums, click the name and then click private message.
  • Options
    FairytalesFairytales Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: Fairytales
    Mage GS:10755 want to join the Guild. Thank you!
  • Options
    syazrsyazr Registered Users 4 Posts
    +-11k gs, +-650k vp. Daily player. Ign: syazr
  • Options
    Ok, thats fine,And i understand the contributions you need made, apart from this weekend i will be back to normal, i have no problem merting any minimum vps, how do i pm you on this ?

I sent you a PM, just go to your Private Message Inbox, and reply to my message.

@Fairytales & @syazr, slots are reserved now. I'll let you guys know when more slots are available. Please read the 1st post of this thread and give more details about yourself. Thanks.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    IGN: lIIusion (small letter L and 2 capital i)
    GS: 8994 (3 more unbreakable to max out)
    Total VP: 575k+
    Last tour vp (endless): 191k+ (i can exceed 200k but since i am guildless, no sense to go further.
    I play everyday, minimum of 8 hours/day.
    i use ipad mini, EW3 working very smooth. non-JB.
    this is my 45th day of playing EW3. did not play EW2. Add me Jon.
  • Options
    IAresIIAresI Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ign: IAresI capital i's
    1million total vp 11154 gs lvl 51 monk former elite and placed top 20 two times in endless tournaments even beat the legendary Johnwayne in two tournaments
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    This guild got some big noob. Especially that lostsoul, he keep blowing up my phone when I try to sleep!
  • Options
    LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    This guild got some big noob. Especially that lostsoul, he keep blowing up my phone when I try to sleep!

Oo I'm mr noober
  • Options
    LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ign: Lordey Lvl 51 GS11700 VP 1,398,799
  • Options
    LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Would like to join.
    Ign Lordey
  • Options
    Hi guys, thanks for taking an interest in our guild. But we are full at the moment, response is overwhelming. You can request to be put on our wait list if you do not mind waiting. Sorry about this.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lostsoul wrote: »
    Oo I'm mr noober

Noobiest to be exact
  • Options
    IAresIIAresI Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes jon put me on the waiting list, I also have 1500 offerings for the next tournament. Thanks for the consideration to be accepted into your guild. Currently 86k vp in the new fusion tournament.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    IGN: Demonic666
    Total VP :2.3mil
    Non-JB

Just chuck me on the waiting list helping a friend with his guild, send me a friend invite or reply on forums when your ready.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    IGN: Demonic666
    Total VP :2.3mil
    Non-JB

Just chuck me on the waiting list helping a friend with his guild, send me a friend invite or reply on forums when your ready.

hi demo where is uber and gubd
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Ubers wifi been down for like 12-13 days now, not sure if hes coming back
    Gbud is still in elites
    Demonic666
  • Options
    hieuhe910hieuhe910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All of us know the game is stuck in time, and i wasnt active as you require from a member, that may be the reason so I was kicked out of the guild. But i think u should leave me a message(mail) about exact reasons, or warn me before the things get worse. I dont grinding much cuz i want some relax before the game get new update, and i feel rly bad at your management.

IGN: HieuHe
  • Options
    hieuhe910 wrote: »
    All of us know the game is stuck in time, and i wasnt active as you require from a member, that may be the reason so I was kicked out of the guild. But i think u should leave me a message(mail) about exact reasons, or warn me before the things get worse. I dont grinding much cuz i want some relax before the game get new update, and i feel rly bad at your management.

IGN: HieuHe

Hi HieuHe, we had already stated in the guild chat many times, repeated it over an over again that all members need to contribute for the guild VP. Those who are busy can be excused but they need to inform us beforehand. Otherwise, those who can't meet the min VP are removed towards the end of the tournament.

For those members whom I know their forum name, I do drop them a PM if they are removed. But I do not know yours, so I can't inform you. How else can we inform you or warn you if you are not online?
  • Options
    hieuhe910hieuhe910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi HieuHe, we had already stated in the guild chat many times, repeated it over an over again that all members need to contribute for the guild VP. Those who are busy can be excused but they need to inform us beforehand. Otherwise, those who can't meet the min VP are removed towards the end of the tournament.

For those members whom I know their forum name, I do drop them a PM if they are removed. But I do not know yours, so I can't inform you. How else can we inform you or warn you if you are not online?
    You can add me in friend list and warn me before kicked me out, dont say you dont know how to contact ppl, im not a nab. You know the game chat is suck, hard to roll up and down in guild chat, and it back to town chat everytimes touch another menu, right? Btw, Glu should improve the message of day for guild.
    I think this tourny i did bad, its true, but its not zero and the tourny doesnt end yet. And another tourny i did OK, JUST THIS TIME. You didnt respect member as i thought. So disappointment with the way you guys did with some members like me.