XP problem

Hey,

it might sound like nothing in comparison to people losing their whole characters, but it's getting annoying.

First off, while I was participating in the endless tournament, I realized that EVERY TIME I did an endless run, I'd lose a little XP. Not much, but enough to be annoying when grinding for level 51..

Now, I logged off last night with 1.5 bars left to go only to wake up this morning and seeing that now I am 3 bars away (basically doubling the amount of grinding I have left to do).

Just wondering if this happened to other people too and if there is a way to know what triggers it (and therefore avoid the problem).

Comments

• pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    once you reach lvl 50. Any exp you get from quest or boss will be reset to lvl 50 when you enter endless. Only way to reach lvl 51and higher is that you lvl in endless.

Read the post on getting gem at lvl 51.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    once you reach lvl 50. Any exp you get from quest or boss will be reset to lvl 50 when you enter endless. Only way to reach lvl 51and higher is that you lvl in endless.

Read the post on getting gem at lvl 51.

thanks for the quick answer.

So if I avoided endless completely and finished my level at ivar, would that still reset or would I stay 51?

Seems like finishing my whole level in endless would take forever since I don't want to spend money/gems for tickets so I'd rather avoid that option if at all possible
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    will still reset once you log out only exp gain from endless will stay pass lvl 50 all otehr mean with get erase. unless its has been change with the new update.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Ok thanks, guess I'll just start endless runs at lower levels and only play my monk every 3 hours or whatever the refresh rate for endless is these days lol
  • StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Umm endless will lvl u faster than leg hellboy lol... Even without spending gems