Options

What's the best gears and weapon available in game since the removal of Jade Forest?

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi,

I didn't had the time to get any godly weapons and gears from Jade Forest. :(

Can you please tell me what are the best gears available at the moment?

So far, I got a lvl 36 gold weapon from Leg Nian (GS 2641 - ATK, CC & CD) and I'm farming Leg Hellboy & Nian to get the Unbreakable set.

I heard that some gold items can be found in the Endless Mode (lvl 110+). Is those gold items are better than the weapon I actually own and the unbreakle set I'm trying to get?

If you have the stats of the best gears available, could you please share them.

Thanks in advance
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    removal of jade forest mean we cant speed kill JC for the lvl 44weapon and godly chest/helm. Endless lvl 115 + will drop godly gear.
  • Options
    GbudGbud Registered Users 7 Posts
    Perhaps a bit off topic, but what's the consensus between Godly Boots of Fortitude vs. Unbreakable Boots of Resolve?
  • Options
    i kept both since i dont have godly boot of resolve. really depends if you want to have the gs as high as possible or you rather keep the 40% iif from unbreak resolve. i know alot of player will just go with the unbreak/resolve and sell the fort instead.
  • Options
    GbudGbud Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ah fair point. That was my exact reasoning on keeping both as well. Fortitude is pretty useless =(
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    i kept both since i dont have godly boot of resolve. really depends if you want to have the gs as high as possible or you rather keep the 40% iif from unbreak resolve. i know alot of player will just go with the unbreak/resolve and sell the fort instead.

In this mind set, should we keep both weapons that has the following stats: ATK+CC+CD and ATK+CC+IIF ?
    Or it's better to focus only on the damage for a weapon and go with ATK+CC+CD?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »
    In this mind set, should we keep both weapons that has the following stats: ATK+CC+CD and ATK+CC+IIF ?
    Or it's better to focus only on the damage for a weapon and go with ATK+CC+CD?

that depends on how many inventory slots you have. keep both of them it really a personally choice. since theres still no solid evidence on IIF. i personally keep a set of vultures/berserker, neck/ring to increase item drop if im just farming for coin. As alot of player will usually have a set of IIF gear lying around if they have room to spare.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I keep both. CC+CD for tower, CD+IIF for item farming (like farming jade forest/leg hellboy).
  • Options
    Hagia SophiaHagia Sophia Registered Users 13 Posts
    Going iif... better to go CC+IIF or CD+IIF?
  • Options
    CD+IIF

Not so much into those chance things. Sometimes you can get lucky with 1% crit chance and get 10 criticals in a row, sometimes you can be unlucky with 90% crit chance and get no criticals for 30 strikes, something like that.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Even with unbreakable and cc only gold wep I am still unable to get past about floor 110, so how do I get better gear. Cannot farm those floors to practice skill usage just don't have the time. So am I basically screwed until Glu brings back a jade Cyclops style Boss that drop wonderous and godly gear.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    ^If you can't beat floor 115 with unbreakables then yes, you need to wait for them to release another boss event. They did say that a new boss event will come soon.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    Whether or not CC or CD is better allndepends on if you're happy with your current chances for getting a critical. If you're CC is 15%, then CC is by far better than CD as having 25% or a one in four chance to critical will be more beneficial. I used Vortex Blade which only has CC for a long time before I switched to Murdermaker. I also had a Raiko as well, which is CD. I tested this out by using each to farm JC and do endless runs floors 100-120. With Vortex Blade (well Murdermaker too technically hut didn't have it yet), my CC was very close to 40% (38.;9% or something). That's from using tao unbreakable jewelry items (berserker talisman and ring of vulture). With Raiko my CC dropped from that down to around 26%.

Statistically, you have far greater odds of winning a 40% bet than a 26% bet. In fact, a one in four chance is rather quite low and in games where percentages are used for damage or any chances, I have found that having anything less that 30% isn't exactly worth it. If your CC is so slow that you are only deal critical damage one out of every four attacks, then CD is worthless 75% of the time. If you look at the odds that way you see things in an entirely different light. If a surgeon told you that in order to save you from a fatal disease, that you had two options. First would be a surgery with a 40% success rate except you would lose an arm during the process. The second option was that they could attempt to also save your arm hut you only had a 25% chance to survive the procedure. I'm pretty sire I know which option the majority of people would choose.

This same theory applies to choosing between a CC+IIF weapon or CD+IIF weapon as well. I wouldn't even want to use a Master Yang's Sword because I'd dealnfar less damage overall. This was from actual testing with Vortex and Raiko, not from pure mathematical theories. This is from a warriors point of view. I don't know the criticals skill from a monks point of view.
  • Options
    Might have to change some of my resolve for fortitude, will lose quite a bit of iif. If I can last longer in endless I might not got as many item drops but the chances of better quality should stay the same. Might be my only chance of getting better items.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    camerr55camerr55 Registered Users 18 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Might have to change some of my resolve for fortitude, will lose quite a bit of iif. If I can last longer in endless I might not got as many item drops but the chances of better quality should stay the same. Might be my only chance of getting better items.

I swapped my unbreakable resolve for godly fortitude for that exact reason...
  • Options
    Only got the one godly and that is fortitude, so some of my unbreakable will have to be changed. I have a gold 44 sword with cc, but it's my quickness with my skills that let me down. Extra hp and defence should, I hope, get me past that obstacle until I get better gear.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    camerr55 wrote: »
    I swapped my unbreakable resolve for godly fortitude for that exact reason...

Even in full godly/wondrous,...don't expect to just waltz past any floor past 115. With a full godly/wondrous setup or kid of with some unbreakable (I'm using Godly Helm and Chest of Resolve, Wondrous Spaulders of Resolve which was a tower drop, unbreakable boots, unbreakable talisman of berserker and unbreakable ring of vulture), getting past 135± without potions is virtually impossible (well forna warrior at least, I expect other characters to be closely balanced though in the tower).

You can't go by any of the top players in the leaderboards as the obvious hackers (floor 170-200+) guys get regularly kicked, and I won't accuse but I am highly suspect of even anyone over floor 145-150. I'm know they had to use revives and health potions to get there, but that would still he an awful lot of them. Many of those players may be level 51 and had farmer those revives and potions from offerings from the glitch (which was fixed in the update, and which I could never get my lvl51 character to succeed in using, even though I legitly leveled to 51 using solely endless mode). That's why I can't accuse them because to me, they weren't hacking anything when taking advantage of a glitch which rewarded only a handful of dedicated players who took the time and effort to reach such a level.

Now that that glitch is now gone, it will be interesting to watch how far new entries into the endless more game rise up the ranks without a supply of ¹unlimited potions and revives. A good measure of how well you are doing is to compare how high you can get with friends in similar year. If a friend has worse gear than you, and the same character but a higher floor, then they are using revives or potions (no problem there,...there are rewards at each checkpoint), OR, it means you can improve your tower fighting skills. And as a warrior I can tell you that my tower strategy is completely different than my boss/normal level strategy and for each type of gameplay I use a different combo of skills. Experiment.

¹ Unlimited accessibility to revives and potions through the chances to earn them through offerings, which before the last update could be farmed by level 51+ players. This still took a lot of time and grinding to do and getting revives and potions this was was not an instanaeous hack nor would it allow any player to reach those ridiculous heights of floors 200+. Someone VERY lucky on their offerings may have gotten enough tknrrach level 175 but even the odds of that were low.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    StTyrael wrote: »
    Even in full godly/wondrous,...don't expect to just waltz past any floor past 115. With a full godly/wondrous setup or kid of with some unbreakable (I'm using Godly Helm and Chest of Resolve, Wondrous Spaulders of Resolve which was a tower drop, unbreakable boots, unbreakable talisman of berserker and unbreakable ring of vulture), getting past 135± without potions is virtually impossible (well forna warrior at least, I expect other characters to be closely balanced though in the tower).

You can't go by any of the top players in the leaderboards as the obvious hackers (floor 170-200+) guys get regularly kicked, and I won't accuse but I am highly suspect of even anyone over floor 145-150. I'm know they had to use revives and health potions to get there, but that would still he an awful lot of them. Many of those players may be level 51 and had farmer those revives and potions from offerings from the glitch (which was fixed in the update, and which I could never get my lvl51 character to succeed in using, even though I legitly leveled to 51 using solely endless mode). That's why I can't accuse them because to me, they weren't hacking anything when taking advantage of a glitch which rewarded only a handful of dedicated players who took the time and effort to reach such a level.

Now that that glitch is now gone, it will be interesting to watch how far new entries into the endless more game rise up the ranks without a supply of ¹unlimited potions and revives. A good measure of how well you are doing is to compare how high you can get with friends in similar year. If a friend has worse gear than you, and the same character but a higher floor, then they are using revives or potions (no problem there,...there are rewards at each checkpoint), OR, it means you can improve your tower fighting skills. And as a warrior I can tell you that my tower strategy is completely different than my boss/normal level strategy and for each type of gameplay I use a different combo of skills. Experiment.

¹ Unlimited accessibility to revives and potions through the chances to earn them through offerings, which before the last update could be farmed by level 51+ players. This still took a lot of time and grinding to do and getting revives and potions this was was not an instanaeous hack nor would it allow any player to reach those ridiculous heights of floors 200+. Someone VERY lucky on their offerings may have gotten enough tknrrach level 175 but even the odds of that were low.

Why would you farm for offerings for revives and pots? You could just buy the pots.

Then again, when the glitch ended, I was only level 50. I never got a chance to use it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    And here I was hoping to use the glitch... 1 bar from lvl 50.. and was going to grind out to lvl 51 using gems in a 1 day marathon... NVM =/ Im always 1 step too late on things like this..........
  • Options
    Changed the gear I could and still failing before floor 115, so losing anything I pick up. I know I'm not perfect at using skills, but no one is, so sadly it is game over for me. By the time jade forest style bosses are back I possibly will have forgotten this game. This does bother me because I have liked what I have seen and done so far.
  • Options
    FaxMachineFaxMachine Registered Users 7 Posts
    You should NEVER choose another stat over crit chance. Critical hits do MASSIVE damage thanks to the crit damage you'll have acquired by the time you're high level. Secondly, iif should also not be sacrificed just to switch to fortitude gear for a tiny health/defense bonus. A little extra iif can translate to a LOT of farming time saved trying to get good items to drop. Always use resolve armor, and vulture ring/talis. The energy cost reduction stat is worthless. I was #1 on the tower leaderboard for about a week at round 139 thanks to high cc, and trading 40+% iif for a little health and defense was never useful. I use Godly resolve except for 2 slots where I still have unbreakable resolve. I started farming the tower after getting a set of unbreakable resolve/vulture from hellboy and the top legendary weapon with cc/cd and 2.6k gs from nian and it was strong enough, with a little skill, to start farming 110+ for godly. That was my strategy, hopefully this helps some players wondering how to progress
  • Options
    FaxMachine wrote: »
    You should NEVER choose another stat over crit chance. Critical hits do MASSIVE damage thanks to the crit damage you'll have acquired by the time you're high level. Secondly, iif should also not be sacrificed just to switch to fortitude gear for a tiny health/defense bonus. A little extra iif can translate to a LOT of farming time saved trying to get good items to drop. Always use resolve armor, and vulture ring/talis. The energy cost reduction stat is worthless. I was #1 on the tower leaderboard for about a week at round 139 thanks to high cc, and trading 40+% iif for a little health and defense was never useful. I use Godly resolve except for 2 slots where I still have unbreakable resolve. I started farming the tower after getting a set of unbreakable resolve/vulture from hellboy and the top legendary weapon with cc/cd and 2.6k gs from nian and it was strong enough, with a little skill, to start farming 110+ for godly. That was my strategy, hopefully this helps some players wondering how to progress

yeah, but better never get godly than get godly and die on endless.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    FaxMachine wrote: »
    If your Critical Damage is low, increase in Critical Chance will do nothing. On the other hand, if your Critical Damage is high, then increase in Critical Chance becomes more and more important. At lv 50 with unbreakable ring/talisman, your critical damage is around 260%. Based on my rough calculation, lv 44 gold weapon with CC only and CD only deals roughly equal damage on average. The Murdermaker on the other hand, deals considerably more average damage than both.
  • Options
    its depends on the class you playing. now on monk CD at lvl 50 its about 500% CD and 42% CC so more CD the better. on war the CD is just half of the monk so stacking CC or CD is just a matter of choice.
  • Options
    I swapped out my godly helm of fortitude for unbreakable helm of resolve and got godly boots on floor 120. Then I died. I already had the boots from before, so it wasn't too bad, but it still hurt. So morale of the story is.......make sure you NEVER die, or just use fortitude.
  • Options
    I swapped out my godly helm of fortitude for unbreakable helm of resolve and got godly boots on floor 120. Then I died. I already had the boots from before, so it wasn't too bad, but it still hurt. So morale of the story is.......make sure you NEVER die, or just use fortitude.

i havent got a godly from endless for war for the pass week. all i got was some wonderous and bunch of blue..
  • Options
    pelepala wrote: »
    i havent got a godly from endless for war for the pass week. all i got was some wonderous and bunch of blue..

I haven't gotten a useful godly that i already didn't have for around 2 weeks. starting to get sick of it.
  • Options
    seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    For me, I'd go for CC+IIF :)