Options

We need a report button

PomariusPomarius Registered Users 19 Posts
Hey i'm German and i See a Lot of Rasissm and nazi **** in German Chat i would Love to Report tagen so they Could get kicked!!
Could u in cloud a Report Button if i pres that ja get a Screenshot from Chat an Could Ban Players for Verba abuse rasissm or what Else?

Regards pomarius

Edit

Feg: Osiii78 PLZ kick him befasse of rasissm

Comments

• Options
    VigilanteVigilante Registered Users 11 Posts
    http://vigilanteblr.tumblr.com

Disculpe por insistir pero los hacker como los Trolls ya son insoportables, habrá alguien que pueda sacarlos del juego o de saber si lo que escribimos realmente lo leen.

New pic
    Saludos.

Dispositivos iOS

Es para informar de un nuevo tipo de Hack.

Estos Hackers ya no les basta hacer VP
    Ahora se filtran en los clanes para generar puntos y llevarlos al primer lugar y después esperan que sean eliminados por diversión.

Debido a que usuarios cambian sus trajes normales por niveles altos de GS esto lleva al Clan mas débil al primer lugar

Creando conflicto, enemistades y Bullying.

Hackers: Iraitz888

El Usuario Iraitz888 quien presume ser Programador Analista de Sistemas Computacionales, a mencionado atacar cuentas personales por diversión.

Solicito de la manera más atenta verificar en la base de datos donde podrán comprobar que lo mencionado es cierto.

Y varios Clanes sean disuelto a causa de esto.

Greetings.

This is to report a new type of Hack.

These Hackers are no longer suffices to VP
    Now seep into clans to generate points and take the first place and then expect to be out for fun.

Because users change their normal costumes by high levels of GS this leads to the weakest first Clan.

Creating conflict, hatred and bullying.

The user who claims to be Iraitz888 Computer Systems Analyst Programmer to attack mentioned personal accounts for fun.

Send me the way closer check on the database where you can check that the above is true.

And several Clans are dissolved because of .
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree with you mate
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Same here, I agree with the subject.

My issue though is with the public chat. Some players would post Guild invites indiscriminately, not giving other players chance to talk or what not. While some post insults, curses or just plain troll posts. They would copy paste a paragraph, sentence or anything that's utterly annoying to all. Sample, someone posted the whole alphabet over and over, covering the chat board with just that message.