Options

Wonderous/Godly

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Struggling to progress to the floors in endless that drop the better gear, even with good unbreakables. Since the loss of Jade Forest many have been faced with this problem. We really need Jade Cyclops style boss or let legendary hellboy drop the better gear (even if it is on a very low drop rate ) don't mind if it is a very low drop rate, knowing it's there will give us something to aim for
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I know I get frustrated too cause I can clear 115 but it's almost impossible to clear 120 without pots... But at the end of the day if I asked myself this question: "Would I like the game to be a little easier?" I would probably say No... Maybe Im a sick person but I like the challenge... When I finally get MM and very few players have it, it makes the weapon special... If everyone and their moms have it then.... the game becomes pointless...
  • Options
    Failing before 115 so not managing to even save my finds :-(

Hopefully new jade forest style bosses appear soon
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you know you can alway return to town during any floor you are in and still able to keep the loot you gathered right?
    if you have a godly item and about to die hit the setting button and return to town.
  • Options
    Actually I did not know that. Now I can at least farm the few floors I can reach. Sadly first time I tried I did not get one single drop on 4 floors, lol

Happy to plod on now, still gotta farm legendary cyclops for soulshards
  • Options
    chance for a godly to drop b4 115 is really slim, after 115 theres a chance for a godly at lvl 119 and 120. 120 onward you see more godly teir green/gray junk.
  • Options
    What about wonderous between 110 and 115?

Knowing I can bail out before I die also means I might be more tempted to try that one more level
  • Options
    I have not tried it but Im fairly sure if you quit before clearing you dont get to keep the loot... At least the way it's suppose to work is you would forfeit the loot collected so far
  • Options
    Pressing pause and then return home does work, it means I can now leave a floor just before i die and keep anything I have collected. Before I knew this I was set to give up on the game, now I don't mind plodding on. Also now I think, I have a bit of hp left, I will try the next floor. So it has given me a reason to push on. I know I am a bad skills user, but playing this way I might slowly start to improve and if I get a good drop then all the better.
  • Options
    Well in one of the load screens it says you need to finish a certain amount of waves before you can collect the loot... So if you can pause and exit and keep the loot that you've collected prior to reaching lvl 115 or 120 seems funky and isnt working as intended...

Just so Im understanding this correctly... If I just cleared lvl 123 and got a Godly item or Murdermaker from lvl 123 and I pause and exit that the item I picked up from lvl 123 will be in my inventory?
  • Options
    It does work like that yes. Hopefully they don't change it, or that will be game over for me.
  • Options
    cant said if it working as intend. But if you look closely at the msg when you return to town between endless and reg stage. you'll see the difference. for endless its something like "collect the loot and return to town" and reg stage is "return to town and lose all the collected loot".
  • Options
    After a few goes it would seem I really need to start at 115 to any benefit from drops. So sadly I have to say goodbye to the game for now, just log for daily bonus and quests. Not gonna make any real gain now until a jade forest style event appears.
  • Options
    endless drop rate and difficulty lvl is very dishearting. if you havent gotten the drop you want and cant pass certian floor, best it to wait for the next content update or lvl a different class. so you can get loot for other class. i lvled war and mage after i cant get any good godly for monk. with war i havent got any godly even to 125+. so lvling other class just to pass time.
  • Options
    How about adding Jade forest to the mid week tournament list, so it pops up every few weeks. Might be worth a try
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Endless tower wave 110 up is not easy even if you have unbreakable stuff...i feel like they killed the game after they remove the jade forest
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well in one of the load screens it says you need to finish a certain amount of waves before you can collect the loot... So if you can pause and exit and keep the loot that you've collected prior to reaching lvl 115 or 120 seems funky and isnt working as intended...

Just so Im understanding this correctly... If I just cleared lvl 123 and got a Godly item or Murdermaker from lvl 123 and I pause and exit that the item I picked up from lvl 123 will be in my inventory?

Dont worry about that. First you gotta get the murdermaker. Good luck with that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    BL725 wrote: »
    Endless tower wave 110 up is not easy even if you have unbreakable stuff...i feel like they killed the game after they remove the jade forest

a new update will be coming soon.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    you know you can alway return to town during any floor you are in and still able to keep the loot you gathered right?
    if you have a godly item and about to die hit the setting button and return to town.

Really? I didn't know this either and that is good news if it is true
  • Options
    Really? I didn't know this either and that is good news if it is true

Well now that it is on the forums it's going to be fixed. after all, glu doesnt want us to have any advantage.

They want us to spend five bucks for a gem pack if we die with a godly in our hands.