To Glu about Jade Tokens

Ok I got a message from you last week about you taking away the jade bosses for the Thursday update but you said you'll leave theJade offerings up for one more week. I logged on today and all my Jade tokens are gone because you took away that wheel without notice. I saved up quite a bunch Jade offerings just in case we have an offering tournament and if we didn't I was going to use it all on the last day Jade offering was available which I thought was this Thursday. Pls either bring it back for the "one week" like you said or at least give us that many tokens we had and convert them to Gold offerings.

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    Ok I got a message from you last week about you taking away the jade bosses for the Thursday update but you said you'll leave theJade offerings up for one more week. I logged on today and all my Jade tokens are gone because you took away that wheel without notice. I saved up quite a bunch Jade offerings just in case we have an offering tournament and if we didn't I was going to use it all on the last day Jade offering was available which I thought was this Thursday. Pls either bring it back for the "one week" like you said or at least give us that many tokens we had and convert them to Gold offerings.

Or Glu can just be themselves and try their best to **** you off. In other words, they would just LOVE it if you bought those gold tokens.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    warning to android users.... but does anyone know when they will go on android?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Not too sure if this will help, but all I got was junk from the Jade offerings I saved. You can pretend that you got junks too and sold them all. Hopefully thinking this was will soothe your pain a bit.
  • kidccitkidccit Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same case with G0tgame too, i saved a lot of jade for offerings but now all of them were gone without any notification from system. Game system just said players had one more week for jade offering but from the Thursday,it is still not a week up to now. I hope the system would be fixed asap :(
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    I can see an extra offering (total). If you add the iron and silver, the total has an excess of 1. can't see where that one is... (hoping it was the jade offering).

Anyways, they should at least give a warning that after 1 to 2 days, jade offerings will be gone...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    I can see an extra offering (total). If you add the iron and silver, the total has an excess of 1. can't see where that one is... (hoping it was the jade offering).

Anyways, they should at least give a warning that after 1 to 2 days, jade offerings will be gone...

Check under God of Gold, even if it doesnt say you have that "1" under the Gold picture you probably have it if you click and enter the Offering weel.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Well this is good for Android users... So pretty much burn all your Jade offerings today!
  • aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    its not much better for andoird. Just invested 45 Jade Tokensand got nothing! not even 1 pair of wings