Transcendent 0/0 Vs Impervious 15/15 ?

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi guys,

Here's an easy question for you :)

I currently own a full set of transcendent armor maxed at 0/0 (+ unbreakable helmet at 15/15). Is the Impervious armors evolved at 15/15 will give me any better stats and GS than my current maxed gears?

I'm farming leg hellboy for unbreakable items and was wondering if I could improve my stats by evolving some impervious gears at the same time to reach higher level in the endless tower and to increase my IIF.

Might also be a good idea to save my money and reagents for the new boss announced today on iOS.

Thanks
Krok8
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    An easy way to compare is to look at the max GS. If you don't have it yet, then don't bother because they are pretty close (or so iirc).
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Here's an easy question for you :)

I currently own a full set of transcendent armor maxed at 0/0 (+ unbreakable helmet at 15/15). Is the Impervious armors evolved at 15/15 will give me any better stats and GS than my current maxed gears?

I'm farming leg hellboy for unbreakable items and was wondering if I could improve my stats by evolving some impervious gears at the same time to reach higher level in the endless tower and to increase my IIF.

Might also be a good idea to save my money and reagents for the new boss announced today on iOS.

Thanks
    Krok8

Impervious and transcendant is almost the same. Transcendant rings and necklaces are better than impervious. However, impervious armor is a little better than transcendant.

If the new boss drops a new tier of items, then it probably wont use DP stuff. Im not sure, but each tier of reagents supports two tiers of items. DP supports unbreakable and godly, and so on and so on.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Don't bother with impervious when you have transcendent! You have to farm hellboy anyways just wait for unbreakable.