EW3 Content Update - Rage of the Beast God

1235

Comments

  • karablikqwertykarablikqwerty New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    though would write the exact date of
  • er_deejayer_deejay New Member EspañaRegistered Users 22 Posts
    guys nothing touches us wait until tomorrow because today will end the offering of jade and I say, that Ref with the following new enemies hehe. Patience.
  • rafal1987rafal1987 New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    new update possible lvl cap 50 +?, i have see on screenshot ppl who have 53 lvl and 55 lvl and 52 lvl on ios.
  • sandrahmartsandrahmart New Member Registered Users 18 Posts
    great job.. hello all im sandra,, newbie here...w.png
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    rafal1987 wrote: »
    new update possible lvl cap 50 +?, i have see on screenshot ppl who have 53 lvl and 55 lvl and 52 lvl on ios.

    They reached that level before the original jade forest was removed
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • trLLLLLtrLLLLL New Member Registered Users 29 Posts
    So GLU. It is now March 2nd (soon to be 3rd), the tournament has ended and tournament prizes have been handed out. Are you going to finally give Android the update they were supposed to receive on February 28th at "??:00"?
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
  • Big SageBig Sage Experienced Member USARegistered Users 317 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Go play DH4, there wont be any loss for ew3 nonetheless except one less whiner. Take your 100 bucks and buy a life with it. REG001 has already pointed out all that needs to be pointed about the matter.

    Thank god for this guy, Ultra you seriously need a life dude, it's a game, quit crying, and quit the game, you won't be missed on these forums, I see your hate towards glu in every topic on these forums., get a life mate.
    -Sagelz
  • karablikqwertykarablikqwerty New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    dear team of developers will update to Android?
  • grepgrep Junior Member Registered Users 74 Posts
    iOS Maintenance Window: 2/26/2014 15:00 PST
    android Maintenance Window: 2/28/2014 ??:00 PST
    This is just missprint.
    Should be
    iOS Maintenance Window: 2/26/2014 15:00 PST
    android Maintenance Window: 2/28/2015 ??:00 PST
  • MinatoMinato New Member Registered Users 16 Posts
    When will a new update for high levels? New dungeons high levels of the coop, and higher levels stuff at 50
    Content as Eternity 2 ! Seriously this is long !

    Ps: Sorry for my bad english
  • Big SageBig Sage Experienced Member USARegistered Users 317 Posts
    Minato wrote: »
    When will a new update for high levels? New dungeons high levels of the coop, and higher levels stuff at 50
    Content as Eternity 2 ! Seriously this is long !

    Ps: Sorry for my bad english

    Soon man I'm sure, this game is still new, still in the early stages, just give glu some time, quality > quantity
    -Sagelz
  • lingpanlingpan New Member Registered Users 10 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    First, people are "stuck" at level 50 because they were never supposed to be past it. That was a bug. People who were already past that point have been allowed to retain levels because they put in the time and work for it. They should no longer be gaining xp. It's a minor stat edge, but there isn't any better equipment they can use, so we are allowing them to keep it for when we do a level increase.

    As to why adding it, because people enjoy new content. We are putting in what we can, and are fixing what problems we can. Every content update comes with bug fixes, or backend tool enhancements. We are working on major enhancements (binary updates), but would you rather get nothing at all for a long period of time? Do you want us to not enhance or customer service tools so we can restore accounts, make sure people receive payouts that they earn? There is a give and take in all things, big changes are on the way, and your bugs/suggestions are being watched.

    Then take this suggestion.
    I have spent actual money on ew2 and Heroes of destiny. About 100 for each. and around $20 on CCZ I've spent a whopping $0 on ew3. Want to know the difference?
    I got something for my money when I spent it on ew2 and HoD and ccz. I advanced. There is no amount of money I can spend to advance my toon past level 125 in endless mode, and no area in the regular world I can gain anything of value except demon soul shards which, since I cannot advance to a place with better gear that needs upgrading, I don't need anyway.
    I have 30 million coins. Because I have nothing to spend them on.
    The 30second timer on pots means that even if I buy 100 gems and then 10 health pots I cannot use them fast enough to get to the next level. I have two sets of gear, one that gets me to 430% increased item find. and one that boosts my crit damage to 400% and chance to about 40%. Neither set will allow me to pass 125. And the item find, means I get more trash, but nothing of value. The chances of a legendary dropping are no better no matter how high your item find is.
    All of this is broken. Ratios are broken. Stats are broken. Pots are broken. Drop rates are broken. Energy reduction is broken. Item find is broken.
    All of that adds up too: "I have no reason to hand over any amount of money since the amount of money needed to advance does not exist."
    And while I personally hate freemium games, I would probably spend some cash to move along.
  • bidsybidsy Junior Member MinnesnowtaRegistered Users 75 Posts
    lingpan wrote: »
    Then take this suggestion.
    I have spent actual money on ew2 and Heroes of destiny. About 100 for each. and around $20 on CCZ I've spent a whopping $0 on ew3. Want to know the difference?
    I got something for my money when I spent it on ew2 and HoD and ccz. I advanced. There is no amount of money I can spend to advance my toon past level 125 in endless mode, and no area in the regular world I can gain anything of value except demon soul shards which, since I cannot advance to a place with better gear that needs upgrading, I don't need anyway.
    I have 30 million coins. Because I have nothing to spend them on.
    The 30second timer on pots means that even if I buy 100 gems and then 10 health pots I cannot use them fast enough to get to the next level. I have two sets of gear, one that gets me to 430% increased item find. and one that boosts my crit damage to 400% and chance to about 40%. Neither set will allow me to pass 125. And the item find, means I get more trash, but nothing of value. The chances of a legendary dropping are no better no matter how high your item find is.
    All of this is broken. Ratios are broken. Stats are broken. Pots are broken. Drop rates are broken. Energy reduction is broken. Item find is broken.
    All of that adds up too: "I have no reason to hand over any amount of money since the amount of money needed to advance does not exist."
    And while I personally hate freemium games, I would probably spend some cash to move along.

    I totally agree with lingpan. I spent hundreds on ew2 and have now spent almost 1400.00 on ew3!!! I think i deserve my updates.....
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • harry potterharry potter Advanced Member Registered Users 741 Posts
    lingpan wrote: »
    ....There is no amount of money I can spend to advance my toon past level 125 in endless mode.....

    That's a good read and interesting post. Can I ask what class you are and your GS (for both sets)?
  • GregorianoGregoriano New Member Registered Users 8 Posts
    Cade a atualização? ?
  • karablikqwertykarablikqwerty New Member Registered Users 11 Posts
    after beating the game has nothing to do havent havent pvp party
    * arena
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Thank god for this guy, Ultra you seriously need a life dude, it's a game, quit crying, and quit the game, you won't be missed on these forums, I see your hate towards glu in every topic on these forums., get a life mate.

    /sigh I love the game, i just hate what Glu did with it. I don't feel like i will be missed in these forums, but if i do quit, i certainly won't miss seeing your comments. Seriously, have you seen anyone who is happy about this "update"? You guys want to hate on the guy that voices almost everyone's opinion.....

    And thank god for who? Thank god for the guy that thinks that this update will lead to better ones? A ton of people were ****ed off with the original jade forest......now look at what happened. To sum it up, im done with this argument, just quit the hate, and besides, im done hating on glu.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Experienced Member Registered Users 183 Posts
    Lingpan, your more than capable of getting the drops you need to surpass 125 from 114-120, a near complete godly set and mm weapon will take you to 135, this is just a game, i dont know why its taken so serious the mod has told you updates are on the way with big changes, 30mil? Thats nothing youll barely get top ten with that in a fuse fest, maybe you should ain for that, or farming reagents for wvo tourns, and be patient for the update like the rest of us
  • seanskiseanski New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm just thankful the event is now on Android. :D
  • er_deejayer_deejay New Member EspañaRegistered Users 22 Posts
    ee now we are all happy. What might have kept the head of 7500 gs continue to give the gift of jade, haha ​​now only paying
  • SHARRYSHARRY New Member Registered Users 29 Posts
    And i still cant fking play....1 week now
    Is it so hard for u glu to just remove the bug from the set of programme
    Or is its just money making game and they just say its free ....asholles....
    I will suicide and write ur name on note for the cause GLU :/
  • harry potterharry potter Advanced Member Registered Users 741 Posts
    SHARRY wrote: »
    And i still cant fking play....1 week now
    Is it so hard for u glu to just remove the bug from the set of programme
    Or is its just money making game and they just say its free ....asholles....
    I will suicide and write ur name on note for the cause GLU :/

    dude.. no need to go that far. Have you uninstalled it and reinstalled it? Have you emailed them?
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Junior Member Registered Users 56 Posts
    WTB > Blood Moon Wings ASAP put it in the item store. 15,600 gems still cant get it that offerings sucks, giving me epic and rare items even legendary stuffs are hard to get from that beast god offerings
  • StpwnerStpwner Experienced Member Registered Users 109 Posts
    15600 gems? Somebody has a **** ton of exploited gems.... How many did u actually pay for? Admin should check his transaction records haha
  • SHARRYSHARRY New Member Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ye potter uninstall and reinstalled many times...it was my first step...i think the players who were still playing the game on 27 th smwhrre ...they got there chat frozen like me...but still i played...when i restated the game it just went into loop loading bug..maybe its bcoz we were still logged in when they were(devs or whatever) doing smthng with game....
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Senior Member Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lingpan, your more than capable of getting the drops you need to surpass 125 from 114-120, a near complete godly set and mm weapon will take you to 135, this is just a game, i dont know why its taken so serious the mod has told you updates are on the way with big changes, 30mil? Thats nothing youll barely get top ten with that in a fuse fest, maybe you should ain for that, or farming reagents for wvo tourns, and be patient for the update like the rest of us

    Lol, are you dense or what? If you know about the drops in 114-120, im sure you know that they are rare as hell. Money doesn't help, so why should he spend it?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Junior Member Registered Users 56 Posts
    Stpwner wrote: »
    15600 gems? Somebody has a **** ton of exploited gems.... How many did u actually pay for? Admin should check his transaction records haha

    Sure check it hahaha....money ain't the thing man ^^
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Experienced Member Registered Users 183 Posts
    Money does help actually kiddo, your starting to **** me off in these forums, dosent yout mum and das have parental control on the wifi? Think about it gems buy the tickets, and the drops are rare , its a challenge, its not supposed to be easy. Now **** off and dont even bother replying kid
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Junior Member Registered Users 56 Posts
    Money does help actually kiddo, your starting to **** me off in these forums, dosent yout mum and das have parental control on the wifi? Think about it gems buy the tickets, and the drops are rare , its a challenge, its not supposed to be easy. Now **** off and dont even bother replying kid

    The fvck you were talking about? Hahha kid? Who you? Blah blah blah I'm not talking to you budd this is an open forum, threads or what ever it is, I'm a full time nurse btw, I'm no longer a kid and I can afford anything i want
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Experienced Member Registered Users 183 Posts
    Aomine i wasnt even talking to you, idiot i was talking to ultra
This discussion has been closed.