Maintenance during tourny?...

How can you do maintenance during endless tourny..

I'm in guild ONEUNITED & we're very close to rank one.
Don't tell me all of our hard work was for nothing.

Comments

• InceptionInception Registered Users 18 Posts
    They gave plenty of warning. If GluAdmin is around I would pass off props to the Devs for the communication this time around. It was shaky last time, but this was much appreciated.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Inception wrote: »
    They gave plenty of warning. If GluAdmin is around I would pass off props to the Devs for the communication this time around. It was shaky last time, but this was much appreciated.

of course they gave us informatuon but not accurate one. they shut down server 2 hrs earlier than ending of tourney.... i was pumping vp so that my guild would chase for no 1 spot... michael i feel u bro.. it was so close so far... fulkk glu!
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Bad timing on their part. Makes no sense to do it in ending of tourny
  • InceptionInception Registered Users 18 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    of course they gave us informatuon but not accurate one. they shut down server 2 hrs earlier than ending of tourney.... i was pumping vp so that my guild would chase for no 1 spot... michael i feel u bro.. it was so close so far... ***** glu!

Actually it was pretty much accurate within the minute. They took servers down exactly when the e-mail update said they would. That being said, I will agree the timing right before the end of the tournament is rather unfortunate, but we all saw it coming with the advanced notice.
    Yes I'm happy they're letting us know before and how long it will take now.
    They better let us finish the tourny. I know many unhappy spenders that will be furious if not.
  • NeferpitouNeferpitou Registered Users 4 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »

Im From iAllaince Were in tower too.. Sad to say but glu force to start the maintenance
    i'm Nef From iAlliance i feel So bad!!!! me and my members trying our best for this tourny to be HAll OF FAME against other guild were in top 1 we have 400k lead to the second guild i was hopping iAlliance is the winner and get our reward we need that offerings also the Godly item for our guildmate... were playing this game for 1day and give our best shot to prove that iAllaince is the best guild and have a very active hard worker member ......
    Yeah it kicked everyone out D:
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Ehemmm...hahha I was just hoping that the results will be fair and equal, iALLIANCE work hard on this one.
    yah!!! men your right look Aomine when the tourny start were top 1 until before the server is down... Hey Michael Look the HALL OF FAME OKEI!!!!!!!!
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Seems impossible that server was taken down "exactly" as scheduled, given that it was supposed to be on the hour...Server went down before that.
    Heheh we were leading since the tournament started. Hope this server update won't cause any problems on this current tournament.. Good game ONEUNITED.. Peace ya'll ^_^
    Don't worry about the next tournament we were going to skip that one, ^_^
  • VegaPunkVegaPunk Registered Users 3 Posts

i would like to commend your guild for giving us a good competition made the game more exciting..may the best guild win.

and i'm from iAlliance
    VegaPunk wrote: »
    i would like to commend your guild for giving us a good competition made the game more exciting..may the best guild win.

and i'm from iAlliance

GOod GAME ONE UNITED.... its like EAST VS WEST....
  • PuroyPuroy Registered Users 8 Posts
    congrats iAlliance FTW!
  • xSlasherxSlasher Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well, Nice game to all Top Guild out there..Just Enjoy the game..God Bless Us All..cheers :))

- xSlasher (iALLIANCE)

[/FONT]
    We were steadily catching alliance. So don't get ****y. Nobody likes a big head.
  • VegaPunkVegaPunk Registered Users 3 Posts
    We were steadily catching alliance. So don't get ****y. Nobody likes a big head.

yeah it was close..but don't be like that man.. look in to the brighter side. wouldn't that be fun if there's a close competition? both guilds giving their best.. well sorry if you got it that way.. cheer up man no need for fighting :)
  • mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    It was a good competition, makes it more fun to grind vp. OneUnited was about 400k below you
  • mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Don't worry about the next tournament we were going to skip that one, ^_^

Top guilds should compete in all variety of tournaments. Makes it more fun when you have competition, just my opinion
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hehehe.. See u in the next event... BRADIXXX signing in... iALLIANCE...
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Bradix wrote: »
    Hehehe.. See u in the next event... BRADIXXX signing in... iALLIANCE...

all the best paare..
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    WOOOOH!! so hot in here ^_^