Options

EW3 Content Update - connection issue with the server

Hi,

I'm having a connection issue to the server. As soon I get in-game, a popup message is displayed asking to force quit the application and retsart the game.

I did this a couple of time and the same behavior occurs everytime. I'm playing on an iPad 3 with the latest iOS firmaware (7.0.6).

Is anyone is experiencing the same issue? Can't wait to try the new bosses.
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm having that same issue, the servers are probably still being updated
  • Options
    KalvKalv Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue here
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Same issue - yet I see people chatting in-game, so they can obviously get in. What gives?
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yea same issue. It looks like everyone is having the issue. You can go in-game for several seconds the first time and see that there aren't even new bosses to fight. Then its just a slew of those server messages. Glu? Really? I have definitely been a supporter of your game (even spent money) but if I am going to do that, you all should at least test your updates before you launch them. By now you surely have the funding and technical support to make sure things like this don't happen.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Is anyone still having this issue? If so, please state devices.
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Is anyone still having this issue? If so, please state devices.
    Yepp am running on android 4.2.1 rooted but not hacked ..i couldnt connect to the server ... Just stuck in loading screem before character screen..the orange circle rotate infintely..dunno whether it was update of new jade thingy...but i think it happened @evng of 27 th.. Pls fix ...i just love this game ...these bugs keep me away and due to this my progress is slow than others :(
    IGN : SHARRY
  • Options
    Still cant play
    THERE R MANY OTHER PLAYERS WITH SAME KINDA PROBLEMS... CHECK GOOGLE PLAY STORE REVIEWS...
    PLS HELP GLU...
  • Options
    Glu admin why u ignore us