Offering tourny?

SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
When is the nxt offering event?

Comments

• er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    When is the nxt offering event?

I would join your question, do not know when but expected it to be this past weekend.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    The cycle has been messed up so as of now nobody knows. It should of been a boss hunt or an offering tourney last time.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    er_deejay wrote: »
    ...expected it to be this past weekend.

Same here. I bet some people would have over 500 tokens now over their 3 characters, waiting for it.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    700+ rofl... and counting...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    700+ rofl... and counting...

I have a feeling that this is why the offerings were skipped. When people exploited the infinite gems glitch, they also got hundreds or thousands of offerings. Glu probably took these out of the cycle because then these people would dominate the tourney, and other people who usually spend money would not be willing to spend tens of thousands to match these high end players. Just my two cents.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    hmmm.. how about some people that have not exploited the game? lol i got around 450.. still at level 46...

but you have a point... an advise with the devs... if they are killing the offering so we can use it... lol

if offering will not be in 2 weeks time, i'll just use them... :)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I have a feeling that this is why the offerings were skipped. When people exploited the infinite gems glitch, they also got hundreds or thousands of offerings. Glu probably took these out of the cycle because then these people would dominate the tourney, and other people who usually spend money would not be willing to spend tens of thousands to match these high end players. Just my two cents.

You're very wrong, the people who buy gems don't buy silver tokens.
    If it really is the glitch issue.. If they do a offering tourny it would get rid of them after 1 tourny.... Eventually the more you hold the offering tournys and as people spend it'll get rid of those individuals
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    3800 ;) gonna dominate it
    QUEST GLITCH FTW!
    Demonic666
  • er_deejayer_deejay Registered Users 22 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »

You're absolutely right, and if glucose is believed that players will buy the new offerings not believe, unless they are players with 3000 gs not worth anything there. Players buy as much gold offerings.
    Trainelu wrote: »

I'm not dumb. I know that. But what kind of contest would it be if it was one guy with thousands of iron and silver tokens vs another guy with maybe a couple hundred gold tokens. And who would spend money for hundreds of gold tokens?
    Demonic wrote: »
    QUEST GLITCH FTW!

My point exactly:)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    And who would spend money for hundreds of gold tokens?

you'll be surprised.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    you'll be surprised.

yeah, lol, i would be. No offense if you do spend that much money.
    Look... If someone invested their time to save up that many tokens in preparation for the next offering tourny then he does deserves to dominate... It's like saying a lvl 50 has an advantage to a lvl 10 in the endless tourny... Level up all 3 toons... save up your offerings... *****ing about other people preparing for a tourny just makes you sound not only stupid but lazy... And also on the note of spending money... to each their own... You have no right or in any position to judge them... (Yes you did judge them by your sly comment above) I personally do not agree with the idea of spending money but that does not mean I come on a forum and slam those that do...

Ultra -- I see you complain about most everything on this forum and I normally look things over and dont like getting involved with people like yourself... But I will give you some advice... Stop complaining about everything you can find that you dislike about this game or about life in general and starting looking at aspects of the game/life that you enjoy and enjoy it.
    Look... If someone invested their time to save up that many tokens in preparation for the next offering tourny then he does deserves to dominate... It's like saying a lvl 50 has an advantage to a lvl 10 in the endless tourny... Level up all 3 toons... save up your offerings... *****ing about other people preparing for a tourny just makes you sound not only stupid but lazy... And also on the note of spending money... to each their own... You have no right or in any position to judge them... (Yes you did judge them by your sly comment above) I personally do not agree with the idea of spending money but that does not mean I come on a forum and slam those that do...

Ultra -- I see you complain about most everything on this forum and I normally look things over and dont like getting involved with people like yourself... But I will give you some advice... Stop complaining about everything you can find that you dislike about this game or about life in general and starting looking at aspects of the game/life that you enjoy and enjoy it.

1) I know that people can save up offerings for tourneys. They worked hard, and they deserve it. But I never got the chance to reach level 51 before they removed jade, so i never got the chance to get thousands of offerings and save them. My point was that because these people had so many offerings from this glitch, Glu knew they would dominate the playing field, and very few people would be tempted to spend money to match these players, so they removed the offering tourneys from the mix.

2) Im sorry if I offended anyone who spent money on the game. Maybe it was because of the way i was raised, but I never thought people would spend money on an app. It's not like where you spend 40-70 bucks on a video game. These are in-app purchases, and there's bound to be a new game soon.(Ok, I did bash on the guy who spent like thousands on the skyfire set, but then again, he later b*tched about on forums that Glu sucks your money with these offerings, which is partly true, but not for the reasons he stated)

3) I know I complain a lot on the forums. But there's still a reason I say these things on the forums. Despite all of its faults, I still play it. I love EW3, and it is the most addicting app i have ever played. Many people lost faith in Glu and quit, but I kept on posting in hopes that somebody from Glu did decide to listen to us.
    1) I never reached lvl 51 and was also unable to utilize the so called glitch to save up all them offerings but that's a part of most games... ie) In WoW you could pull a boss into a corner and specific way and his AOE attacks would not affect anyone... It's a glitch and is used by players until it's fixed... It happens in every game.... Some people are lucky enough to find out about it and utilize it while it lasts and some dont get a chance at all...

2) Another perfect example... You mentioned it was the way you were raised... How does that have anything to do with spending money in a game? But even if it had something to do with it... you already made it sound as if spending money on the game is a negative thing and now you bring into the mix about how you were raised. This implies that everyone else wasn't raised properly to avoid making negative decisions. Spending money on "Anything" including apps is a hobby... What makes you happy? Golf? bowling? rock climbing? personally I invest in snowboarding equipment... I have 6 boards and 3 bindings... and 8 pairs of boots... Some people think Im crazy and think Im wasting my money but it's my hobby and that is what makes me happy... It's not for them to judge and the same goes to you...

"but I never thought people would spend money on an app. It's not like where you spend 40-70 bucks on a video game. These are in-app purchases, and there's bound to be a new game soon." Intentionally or unintentionally you yet again belittled the players that spend money on this game... Judging yet again..

3) Complaining will never fix anything... Suggestions and constructive criticism makes positive changes to any environment. Glu may choose to ignore your suggestions and constructive criticisms but complaining wont make it any better.

My theory on life is " Stop focusing on the ****ty aspects of life" ie) the 2k kills I racked up so far on this **** new jade forest boss with no wings " Focus on the good things and grow off of that" ie) Leveling my mage and seeing her GS go up little by little =)
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    QUEST GLITCH FTW!

Just out of interest,what was this quest glitch that everyone keeps going on about?
    1) I never reached lvl 51 and was also unable to utilize the so called glitch to save up all them offerings but that's a part of most games... ie) In WoW you could pull a boss into a corner and specific way and his AOE attacks would not affect anyone... It's a glitch and is used by players until it's fixed... It happens in every game.... Some people are lucky enough to find out about it and utilize it while it lasts and some dont get a chance at all...

2) Another perfect example... You mentioned it was the way you were raised... How does that have anything to do with spending money in a game? But even if it had something to do with it... you already made it sound as if spending money on the game is a negative thing and now you bring into the mix about how you were raised. This implies that everyone else wasn't raised properly to avoid making negative decisions. Spending money on "Anything" including apps is a hobby... What makes you happy? Golf? bowling? rock climbing? personally I invest in snowboarding equipment... I have 6 boards and 3 bindings... and 8 pairs of boots... Some people think Im crazy and think Im wasting my money but it's my hobby and that is what makes me happy... It's not for them to judge and the same goes to you...

"but I never thought people would spend money on an app. It's not like where you spend 40-70 bucks on a video game. These are in-app purchases, and there's bound to be a new game soon." Intentionally or unintentionally you yet again belittled the players that spend money on this game... Judging yet again..

3) Complaining will never fix anything... Suggestions and constructive criticism makes positive changes to any environment. Glu may choose to ignore your suggestions and constructive criticisms but complaining wont make it any better.

My theory on life is " Stop focusing on the ****ty aspects of life" ie) the 2k kills I racked up so far on this **** new jade forest boss with no wings " Focus on the good things and grow off of that" ie) Leveling my mage and seeing her GS go up little by little =)

I was raised to always save money. Of course, I will always spend money on games. But spending hundreds, well, i never thought i would see someone do that.

In all honesty, i dont feel like im complaining too much (Ok, that's a lie). I just voice the thoughts of many of my fellow guildmates and high end players.
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Just out of interest,what was this quest glitch that everyone keeps going on about?

When you hit level 51, your quests reset. Therefore, you can earn the gems from the main storyline like defeating nian will give you 15 gems. When you are done, switch characters, and voila! Your quests reset again. So you can repeatedly earn gems and offerings.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    When you hit level 51, your quests reset. Therefore, you can earn the gems from the main storyline like defeating nian will give you 15 gems. When you are done, switch characters, and voila! Your quests reset again. So you can repeatedly earn gems and offerings.

As far I as know, this glitch is fixed and it's no more possible to reach level 51. Is someone can confirm?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    As far I as know, this glitch is fixed and it's no more possible to reach level 51. Is someone can confirm?

ya if you did not reach lvl 51 before the update you cant pass lvl 50 anymore. all the exp gain after lvl 50 b4 the update will stay. but if you reach lvl 50 after the update no exp will be record so you alway gonna be a 0exp after lvl 50.