Options

Is Risen Ronin drops the unbreakable ring of berserker?

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi eryone,

I would like to know if the new Jade boss could drop the unbreakable ring. I have the whole set of unbreakable from Hellboy and I would like the ring to complete my set.

Thanks
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi eryone,

I would like to know if the new Jade boss could drop the unbreakable ring. I have the whole set of unbreakable from Hellboy and I would like the ring to complete my set.

Thanks

For one, unbreakables from jade ronin are an uncommon thing. You are better off doing endless 100-120 if you want the ring. I'm not sure about the ring, because everyone who is good enough to farm him probably isn't interested in doing so.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    For one, unbreakables from jade ronin are an uncommon thing. You are better off doing endless 100-120 if you want the ring. I'm not sure about the ring, because everyone who is good enough to farm him probably isn't interested in doing so.

Considering Ronin is 100x easier to farm than endless 110-120, I'm sure many people without unbreakable ring would prefer to farm ronin.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    Considering Ronin is 100x easier to farm than endless 110-120, I'm sure many people without unbreakable ring would prefer to farm ronin.

Well, when you defeat wave 110-120, you get a gold token. I didn't get firey wings of the fenix, but unbreakable ring of berserker was nice.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    it's possible to receive unbreakable ring from him. Unfortunately i received a ring of boar from him
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    yeah posible to get unbreakable ring of berserker there, i got one for i think less than 50 kills before.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Ok, thanks for answers everyone. I'll wait for the next boss hunt tourney to farm this Ronin. Untill there, I have still some unbreakable gears to max so I'll farm hellboy for shards.

I just made it to wave 110 yesterday so I'm almost there. Hope I'll be able to beat the 115th wave soon.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    All I'm getting is white/dented and green/resistant - boring as hell!
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    I have received two vultures and 1 tracker. Personally i think it is possible. No luck with the wings though. I have an iif of 300% but never got any wings after thousands of tries in bellboy and more than 500 in RR.
  • Options
    AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I have received two vultures and 1 tracker. Personally i think it is possible. No luck with the wings though. I have an iif of 300% but never got any wings after thousands of tries in bellboy and more than 500 in RR.

IIf of 350 and only get green or white from new Ronin. No interest in wings and no sight of ANY high level drops. Useless, imho...