Options

Farming for GOLD

guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
So i'm at the point now where i farm Nian and need to upgrade to unbreakable or transcendant. I generally have enough eq to do fusions faster than i have gold. I also have 3 skill upgrades i can't afford.

My eq is almost all purple level 30-34 with 2 unbreakables and a l36 sword. So i can do any level up to Thrundheim easily. Nian i kill in about 35 seconds. Been farming him but selling his eq doesn't make much $.

Do you guys like to just keep hitting nian and selling all the swords, rings, and Blue+ armor like it says in the FAQ?

Thx,
-Guac

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You must focus only on one thing at the time.
    This means if you are lacking gold you must sell all the items including the 10 gold rings/talismans. Don't even look at how much money you can get just sell, sell, sell.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    yeap this one's true... :) will be selling later all items... lol needed 900k for one skill and i got around 81k gold lol
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    wait till you get to higher levels where you need 1m+ per skill. In this game you will always be short of money (unless you have been at the highest level for weeks and you don't play tournaments). A few things are imbalanced (unbalanced?) such as gold.
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    wait till you get to higher levels where you need 1m+ per skill. In this game you will always be short of money (unless you have been at the highest level for weeks and you don't play tournaments). A few things are imbalanced (unbalanced?) such as gold.
    So true... I just hit lvl 50 and finished upgrading some gear and went from 4 mill coin down to 50k...

Anyway my advice for the thread question is to keep farming Nian, you will be needing shards for all those yellows and you can make some money in the meantime. If you rush through the stages you will most likely get stuck at hellboy...
  • Options
    You don't get stuck at Hellboy if you have Marvelous Gear upgraded 15/15 on last fusion and a lv. 31 weapon fully maxed. The only Transcendent thing I had when I beat Hellboy was a Vulture Ring. It takes some time to kill him until you fully evolve your lv. 36 Gold Weapon.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    So basically you are farming for gold then keep farming nian and make sure you sell all the items that you dont need except if you found a better gear that you are trying to fuse...just a TIP just ignore the skill for the meantime focus more on your gear
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    you can farm risen ronin if you main focus are gold. even though jade forest has ****py drop rate on gold item he drop alot of gray.green junk which sell for a decent gold if you able to kill him faster than hellboy.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    better to kill leg nian , cyclops or hellboy. every 1 run 2 blues which sell for 2 - 3 k each, so easily 10k gold for a run and thats aint bad.
  • Options
    RR is not bes way o farm gold or gear lol...i hve fully unbreakable set it takes me 2:30 sec to kill him in three runs i can full my invent and thats total of thats 5 min
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    RR i thinks best.
    Got 92mil, got 30mil from him in 3-4 days.
    He normally only drops green/greys but he always drops weapons and his rare drops fetch normally 20k+ alone
    Also he can drop anything from 50-12k coins

Its also quicker farming rising ronin cause he doesn't have any half HP stage that slows you down so you can go full dps without anything stopping you, kill RR 7-10 secs. Kill CN in 15-20 secs

Also you dont have to scroll across the map to select rising ronin so that saves a bit of time in the long run and is less frustrating.

Not sure on CN but was only taking like 30mins for 500k with RR
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    RR i thinks best.
    Got 92mil, got 30mil from him in 3-4 days.
    He normally only drops green/greys but he always drops weapons and his rare drops fetch normally 20k+ alone
    Also he can drop anything from 50-12k coins

Its also quicker farming rising ronin cause he doesn't have any half HP stage that slows you down so you can go full dps without anything stopping you, kill RR 7-10 secs. Kill CN in 15-20 secs

Also you dont have to scroll across the map to select rising ronin so that saves a bit of time in the long run and is less frustrating.

Not sure on CN but was only taking like 30mins for 500k with RR

For you who has fully upgraded godly set RR is the best to farm gold but for us who doesnt have a lvl 44 and godly items RR is not the best for farming gold...
  • Options
    True, RR farming takes longer with a lv. 36 weapon. Godly is useless as you don't get killed unless you screw it bad, but you need a lv 44 weapon to kill him quicker than L Netherborn.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    RR has better defense over HB. yes might takes longer with a lvl 36 weapon with RR depends on the class. with a lvl 44 weapon my avg time for both are around 10-15 sec. with lvl 36 weapon on war RR is around 1:30min and HB 1min or less. while monk is around the same as war or slightly faster.

with lvl 36 weapon HB or Nian might be better. Nian faster kill but item worth much less than HB tier 5-6 item. HB faster kill but epic item max gold is 8k but dont drop as offen tier 6-7 item.

with lvl 44 weapon RR is better due to high vender junk rate. all his loot is tier 7, drop multiple weapon as once which worth the most of all item junk.