Dash skill for warrioir

stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
hello glu,

can you please fix the dash skill of warrior?i know you know what i mean,kindly fix it please please please..
hoping for your quick action..
big thanks..

Comments

• BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    +1 dash skill should inflict dmg in endless mode
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup. I point it right at a mini boss then it just flies all over the place not hitting a dang thing. Fix please.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yup. I point it right at a mini boss then it just flies all over the place not hitting a dang thing. Fix please.

yes this is pretty annoying. not sure how the coding work either last know mob or closest mob. certainly not base on direction.
  • CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    +1. Just awful in endless
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Arslet fix this in next update! How many times have i taken dmg from ex archers because the dash i aim at them just makes me dash all over the place
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Arslet fix this in next update! How many times have i taken dmg from ex archers because the dash i aim at them just makes me dash all over the place

Yeah, i died countless times because of this.

I aim at archer, then i hit dash. Veers off to a little monster that only has 1% health left. -_-
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    I thought I was doing something wrong rofl... If this is a bug it's quite an annoying one rofl... Fix please thanks =)
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    i think the logic used was:
    DASH the last hit monster...

but, when using the dash, you should use the direction button where it should dash right? so why dashing the wrong monster?
  • worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Warrior's Dash locks the last enemy you hit, so make sure you aim at the last enemy you hit.
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    ur question is the main issue here,
    baho ng pangalan mo bro,hehe :)
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    or aim at the enemy you want to hit (whatever your reason may be)... lol
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    My dash works fine? Hit whatever I aim at with d-pad.
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    My dash works fine? Hit whatever I aim at with d-pad.

then u must be a lucky one :)
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    so I did some testing... It seems like if you hit a something and it's still alive and you go to dash it'll attempt to go in that direction no matter where you point your toon... If the last monster you hit is dead then it goes by which direction your toon is facing.
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    dash attack points on the last enemy you hitted see it by testing.

example : go to helgard hit catkin then run near archers and hit dash skill it will goto catkin only.

but still monks rage of vajra makes him invulnerable for that time....but warriors each skill attack makes enemy hit us....using a skill when enemy is attacking is like giving them a chance to hit us.....only block and the one more skill is invulnerable for warrior.....dash and blade cyclone will make us get damage.
    so I did some testing... It seems like if you hit a something and it's still alive and you go to dash it'll attempt to go in that direction no matter where you point your toon... If the last monster you hit is dead then it goes by which direction your toon is facing.

thanks for this ur ryt :)