Options

This tournament is a shame!

TourniQueTTourniQueT Registered Users 8 Posts
This tournament is the most stupid event I've ever seen in a game. I'm just so disappointed. Even if I was rich enough not to care how much I spend for this game, I'd regret that I payed after what you've done now. Yes we understand that you should be supported. Just make a normal offering tournament which is already a pay to win event. But what the f. is a "pay to attend" tournament?! Seriously! It's just too much and way disgusting. I updated my play store review and changed it to 1 star as everyone who's protesting this attitude of Glu should do so. Shame...

Comments

• Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Well said man. This is pure pay to win forced on us...
  • Options
    captainG2captainG2 Registered Users 32 Posts
    +1 OP

Shame.
  • Options
    TarulTarul Registered Users 5 Posts
    TourniQueT wrote: »
    This tournament is the most stupid event I've ever seen in a game. I'm just so disappointed. Even if I was rich enough not to care how much I spend for this game, I'd regret that I payed after what you've done now. Yes we understand that you should be supported. Just make a normal offering tournament which is already a pay to win event. But what the f. is a "pay to attend" tournament?! Seriously! It's just too much and way disgusting. I updated my play store review and changed it to 1 star as everyone who's protesting this attitude of Glu should do so. Shame...

I aswell rated it down to 1 Star now - this is simply overdoing it by so much. I mean they want us to pay for spinning a wheel? Well lets be honest if i wanna burn money that away i go to Vegas.

It is basically impossible to go lower than that. Greed is never a good thing.
  • Options
    MCRHemicalFRMCRHemicalFR Registered Users 17 Posts
    I agree with all. The game is becoming a pay to win -_-" if i could put 0 star for the game on playstore i already did it ...
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    hmmmmm, this afternoon when i login....first i did was check on the tourny.....its like....i got a slap on my face....i dont know if i want to laugh or what? Yes i also know u need cash to maintain for server, profits so the business can go on, so Y dont u just do away from that stupid low drop rate lottery system? i believe when players know what they will be buying tends to pay more willingly rather than on a lottery?

Ya i rather play a real slot machine than this offering
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    At first I see offering tournament and I'm like "yeah, finally my token hoarding will be useful", then I see tier prizes and godly weapon and I'm like "YEAH! Finally glu noticed pple who didn't get it from jade cyclops are unable to get it now!" and then I scroll down and see "beast **** offering..." and I'm like "F U C K YOU GLU! NO MORE EW3 FOR ME, I'M LEAVING". Bye all.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    You can still get godly/lvl 44 weps
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    You can still get godly/lvl 44 weps

Ye, I tried. With the best items from legend hellboy I can SOMETIMES survive till 114-115 wave, just once I managed to finish 115 but still that was with 2 potions. Maybe after a year or two trying I'll get one item..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    BranbashBranbash Registered Users 19 Posts
    Their way on making money. In my opinion no one should have participated in this tournament, therefore they would make mo money and they would get the message. Players pay to have fun and get good items. Why not make the drop rate better so people have fun and in the long run glu would also make more money. In my opinion this game is falling from the top to the bottom due to greedy owners that do not listen to us players, the ones that spend the money...
    I can't even get the reagents i need...
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I wouldn't say shameful, I would say bull$hit

When is the real offerings??
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hello Everyone. We are *very much* aware of your opinions on the tournament and this information has been passed along. We are now closing this thread and all threads related to the tournament.

Everyone who was "banned" should see their account restored. Please take this as a good faith gesture that we have heard you and that we value your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.