Where to find a better sword?

Azul the CatAzul the Cat Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm a level lvl.27 warrior with a purple "merciless sword of the raider" fusion level max 2 stars. Right now the stats are 327 attack/ 23.2% critical damage/ 12.9% item find.

I feel like all the swords I find have a max GS less than what I have now. Where can I find some better gear?

Comments

• figoraulfigoraul Registered Users 9 Posts
    Bro, this game is pretty tough, as u go on, u probably realise u cant do without golden swords and eqs. u need to realise that for swords, sword of the butcher is the best. u can survive with a merciless sword of the butcher until u hit helgard though very painful. then from then on u need to switch to a lvl 26 purple sword of the butcher. You can keep farming helgard till u get it. As for merciless sword of the butcher, keep farming legendary nian till u get it and please max it out at 3 stars.

I'm a level lvl.27 warrior with a purple "merciless sword of the raider" fusion level max 2 stars. Right now the stats are 327 attack/ 23.2% critical damage/ 12.9% item find.

I feel like all the swords I find have a max GS less than what I have now. Where can I find some better gear?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Do not farm for a "butcher" weapon unless you are at the end of the game and have nothing else to do. All weapons of the same color and tier have the same base atk, which is good enough.

Only farm for something better if you get a weapon of the "hound"
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.