Options

DP Shards drop rate

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Hi,

Since last week, I'm having trouble collecting DP Shards from L Hellboy. I only got 5-6 shards in 6 days and I made around 5 millions just by farming hellboy.

Before the last update, I used to get DP shards quite easily with my maxed transcendent set but everthing changed once I got my unbreakable set.

I'm now trying to maxed my unbreakable gears and I only need 9 shards.

Do you noticed a lower drop rate of DP shards since the last update? What is your average drop rate of shards and IIF used?

FYI: My current max IIF is 357,1%
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Hi,

Since last week, I'm having trouble collecting DP Shards from L Hellboy. I only got 5-6 shards in 6 days and I made around 5 millions just by farming hellboy.

Before the last update, I used to get DP shards quite easily with my maxed transcendent set but everthing changed once I got my unbreakable set.

I'm now trying to maxed my unbreakable gears and I only need 9 shards.

Do you noticed a lower drop rate of DP shards since the last update? What is your average drop rate of shards and IIF used?

FYI: My current max IIF is 357,1%

didnt notice much. since update i only needed 3 more dpss to max MM i got got it within 30kills.
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    didnt notice much. since update i only needed 3 more dpss to max MM i got got it within 30kills.

I get 1 soulshard within every 30-40 kills, with an IIF of 280. I really wanna upgrade my shiny new MM:)
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    I get 1 soulshard within every 30-40 kills, with an IIF of 280. I really wanna upgrade my shiny new MM:)

gratz on MM. i got mine 2 days ago on lvl 114 maxed it the very same day. i used 18 Dpss on weapon alone. Masterful/curse/master/MM in order that i got them.
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    gratz on MM. i got mine 2 days ago on lvl 114 maxed it the very same day. i used 18 Dpss on weapon alone. Masterful/curse/master/MM in order that i got them.

Thanks, and if you ever need a guild, let me know. I'll ask leader to let you in as soon as possible.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Once you get your full unbreakable set upgraded you will notice SS's drop more often... Well at least for me it seemed that way cause I didnt need them any more... Now they just sit around my inventory and nothing to upgrade rofl... Recently got my MM as well and definitely had enough shards for the weapon... I farm while watching TV all day long when I get off work until I hit the sack rofl.. I figure it'll be nice to have them for evo tournament. In any case, the drop rate doesnt seem any different. Some times you get a lot of them.. and sometimes it takes forever to see a single one drop...
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Sounds like you just were unlucky. I haven't noticed any drop since the update and got 4 shards yesterday in ~100 kills (420+ iif).
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I got 4 right after each other if anything I think they drop more frequent.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Ok, I was just unlucky as i got 6 dp shards within 2h yesterday. My unbreakable set is now maxed.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android