Options

(ANDROID) Wings from Wolfman anyone??

SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
So my question is "Did anyone loot wings from wolfman that is an Android user?" I figure the drop rate on Ronin is probably higher I figured that eventually they would drop... Im def over 5k kills and probably closer to 10k but I havent seen a single gold item .... maybe a couple of purples... 2 SS's... Drop rate is definitely worse than last Jade Forest... Oh and if you did get them please post Screen shot.. THanks

Comments

• Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    better farm cat queen,. or farm leg helboy or normal helboy for wings.. D
  • Options
    jencharmainejencharmaine Registered Users 2 Posts
    ...I figure the drop rate on Ronin is probably higher I figured that eventually they would drop...

i agree, the drop rate is rather higher in RR, it dropped the wings after i was farming just over 3.4m worth of coins

1901912_599917320098565_1616336973_n.jpg

1000495_599917666765197_639636343_n.jpg

android O+ user...
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Dont worry im having a terrible time in forest myself. Been farming cat since the start of event and no wings. Average kills are 10 to 15 sec for a minimum of 4 hrs a day. I did drop a couple legend rings and some purples. Its tough farming but im going to just keep pushing and collecting gold.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I rolled some pretty nice numbers with my mage and got storm wings in less than hour against wolfman. I use android.

Oh and I got it on the first day too.
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    post Screenshot ThinIce... Thanks
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Put in another 4hr farm last night and nothing again. Hung it up. Just dont think they meant for me. I give it to glu didnt think it could be done but they have broke my will to farm for them. Good job
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    If you want the screen shot of me finding it, I didn't take one. And the wings are identical to the one posted above.