game crashes constantly

I dont know whats going on but this game keeps crashing and its getting annoying. The game starts off playing good. Then the game starts to lag and accessing networks keeps popping up. After a few accessing networks I get the message theres a problem with the app and I must force restart the app. I have lost my 40 ship tokens today and countless drops because of this

Comments

• amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    noticed this one if you're a heavy chatter... after 5 to 10mins of chat... the game closes...
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'm also getting a lot of crashes, I just updated to iOS 7.1 and I've had 3 crashes so far within a hour, one during endless mode. Good game that VP, let's hope glu can fix this soon :)
    -Sagelz
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    noticed this one if you're a heavy chatter... after 5 to 10mins of chat... the game closes...

THIS.

Mine will start to lag if I constantly participate in public and guild chats, as well as the personal ones. Then the "Accessing Network" pop ups and eventually the game stalls to a halt and would exit voluntarily or the error message that the I need to force quit the app and restart.

Sometimes not chatting gets me more time but that only prolongs the period before the lags and then force quitting happens.
  • Chiii14Chiii14 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well thats glu for you, they just want to get our money through buying gems. And the next thing is they dont care about us
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hi guys i had facing this issue as my previous version before update and now since ok no problem then
    so let me giving you some easier tips for how to solved this problem.
    you got one choice to resumed as previous none crashing during game play
    first of all go to setting,
    then choose iCloud
    and go to backup iCould search for ew3 backup file and do backup this file 13.mb ew3 to your iCloud
    after done back to main screen of any iDevice
    and delete this game ew3.
    return to apple store find and reinstall ew3
    after completly done then CONGRATULATION
    you have solving your crash problem
    the messages come from maybe during previously updating and download data for first time start up previous version in ew3 that u are accidently skip during donwload batch file from game menu causing some inner data file may result crash or your game file not complete or even currupted that normally we won see it happen before you connect to ip network base in glu server but when game started play time it happen it crash or may happen in 10 times more perday so this is only way to solved your problem or else submit a tickets and wait like a hell day time then glue will reply your messages wish you goodluck.