To GLU: Please purge the guild leaderboard

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
We're glad to see you purged the players leaderboard for this tourney! However, the guild leaderboards still display lots of hacked VP scores.

There has been a lot of thread and post about this problem so you're fully aware of it (at least I hope so). I can barely figure out how a guild could achieve more than 10 000 000 vp points without hacking the game.

If you can't prevent hackers, please change the rewards structure for tier rewards like you did for the last offering tourney. This way, we won't notice the hackers and everyone will be able to get the rewards they deserve!
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    We're glad to see you purged the players leaderboard for this tourney! However, the guild leaderboards still display lots of hacked VP scores.

There has been a lot of thread and post about this problem so you're fully aware of it (at least I hope so). I can barely figure out how a guild could achieve more than 10 000 000 vp points without hacking the game.

If you can't prevent hackers, please change the rewards structure for tier rewards like you did for the last offering tourney. This way, we won't notice the hackers and everyone will be able to get the rewards they deserve!

We are aware of the issue and, as you may have seen, we are closing all additional threads on this topic. Please refer to this thread for more info: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98411-Hackers-in-current-tournament-March-11
This discussion has been closed.