Offering Tourny??

So Im assuming this was asked already but I cant seem to find a straight answer for this... Will there ever be offering tourny for the daily tokens that we saved up? I just want to know if I can blow through them for pots...

Comments

• harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Good question. Everybody wants to know this. The last one was over a month ago..?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    They haven't had a boss hunt or a normal offering event for about 2 cycles and once for evolve tourney. I guess they just roll a dice and decide the tourneys from the result.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Can they at least put out a schedule of events... jesus... lets get some organization here..
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    Would indeed be nice with some actual information on the matter.

People are saving up hundreds And thousands of offerings for the tourney, the fact is tho that once you reach a certain amount of offerings and no tourney comes it is really getting frustrating.

I've got around 2k offerings waiting to be used, and when used, stack up on all 3 diff potions to assist me push further in endless and/or makes things a tad easier to level my alt char

So stop sitting on your asses admin and just say something on the matter for the love of god...
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    To add; the only actual topics you admins seems concerned about is topics that is of none importance, the topics ordinary players can answer

Cant you spit out some actual necessary information for once?
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    No Tournament so far. They probably skipped again or their waiting for tomorrow.

I have a feeling next one will be an evolution one.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I really hope., I've got 509 offerings that need used ;p
    -Sagelz
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    same here, got over 800 offerings saved up. same with a lot of my guild Associates, we are all really hoping for a real offering tournament that includes all offerings.