NEW GUILD, CatchingFire is recruiting

JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
.........Closed..........
...............OWNED.................
Prev1

Comments

• HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Jaimito wrote: »
    It is what it is... then tell your MISS MURDER TO STOP the ***t, just because I defend my leader doesn't make me a sexual twisted mind person... Grow up!.... TheMatrix forever

What happened to forever? Where did your GL go? Your loyalties do not last long..
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • thorndikethorndike Registered Users 5 Posts
    Jaimito, add me, BrandonSuFei
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Jaimito,

Just wondering why u left TheMatrix, because and I quote u, "TheMatrix forever"? Seems odd someone so dedicated would just leave and start another new guild.
  • SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Hellvis wrote: »
    What happened to forever? Where did your GL go? Your loyalties do not last long..

He started a new guild because I left the game knowing that all of you would make theirs lives hell if I stayed.
    I deleted, I pm'd Jai asking him to keep the dream of a nice guild alive, and thats what he is trying to do, but your all so full of hate that your not going to let them are you?

And the reason Im quoting you Hellvis?

Because I only told two ppl I had deleted and why I was leaving

Jai
    And
    You

Why dont you leave them alone?
    I'll tell you why...

Cause you think its funny
    Cause you get pleasure from other peoples pain
    Cause its such a great time for all of you hiding behind your monitors with your cheesy azz fingers in the cheato's jar and your heartless hateful ugly souls

So dont ask Jai about something you already know about you heartless bloodsucking POS

Sorry Jai thus will be my last post, but as you backed me, Im backing you.
    Hellvis knows cause I sent him two pm's telling him
    I even told him about miss murder standing in town telling everyone she wants to pull the tubes from my arms and watch me die

And these voice messages she's passing around?
    All jokes taken out of context in a guild chat program because Hellvis calls himself the Gynacologist of the guild, while he pm's me about how ****edd up his own life is and Im right there telling him it will be ok, it will all work out.

Your all a bunch of two faced liars

Now all of you go back to picking the wings off of flys or whatever it is you do when your not here breaking people's hearts

You want to believe the lies they are telling about me?
    FINE
    But you leave THEM alone

Good luck Jai, and everyone else, dont let them ruin this game for you.
    They are not worth the spit at their feet
    To the admins:

If you can let them trash me with lies and leave the post up and running?
    Then leave this one up and running

At least this one is the truth instead of lies
    Check my account
    Read my pm's

I'm tired of them striking out at weaker ppl and hurting them
    Time someone stood up
    Everything they do is AGAINST your policies
    Wipe this post and all you prove is favoritism to the type of people who run your good customers off
    I spent thousands
    Would have spent more
    How many people get hurt before you do the right thing?

Signed,
    A once very well paying customer
    Saabot wrote: »
    He started a new guild because I left the game knowing that all of you would make theirs lives hell if I stayed.
    I deleted, I pm'd Jai asking him to keep the dream of a nice guild alive, and thats what he is trying to do, but your all so full of hate that your not going to let them are you?

And the reason Im quoting you Hellvis?

Because I only told two ppl I had deleted and why I was leaving

Jai
    And
    You

Why dont you leave them alone?
    I'll tell you why...

Cause you think its funny
    Cause you get pleasure from other peoples pain
    Cause its such a great time for all of you hiding behind your monitors with your cheesy azz fingers in the cheato's jar and your heartless hateful ugly souls

So dont ask Jai about something you already know about you heartless bloodsucking POS

Sorry Jai thus will be my last post, but as you backed me, Im backing you.
    Hellvis knows cause I sent him two pm's telling him
    I even told him about miss murder standing in town telling everyone she wants to pull the tubes from my arms and watch me die

And these voice messages she's passing around?
    All jokes taken out of context in a guild chat program because Hellvis calls himself the Gynacologist of the guild, while he pm's me about how ****edd up his own life is and Im right there telling him it will be ok, it will all work out.

Your all a bunch of two faced liars

Now all of you go back to picking the wings off of flys or whatever it is you do when your not here breaking people's hearts

You want to believe the lies they are telling about me?
    FINE
    But you leave THEM alone

Good luck Jai, and everyone else, dont let them ruin this game for you.
    They are not worth the spit at their feet

Two things.

One- I just now noticed your PMs.

Two- Never once said my life was *ucked up, just that my time was needed else where(my kids). But that doesn't need to be justified here or anywhere else. Unlike you I don't project my drama to the game. I don't lash out at people I am having fun with. I told you this once, and I will tell you again. You have serious issues you need to resolve.

You want to come here and save face by "trying" to throw salt in my face? Well let me just say this so you and the whole gaming community will know where I'm coming from. You my dear, are insane. I could give a rats a$$ what your perception is of me. Or anyone for that matter. We are hear to play a game, make jokes, laugh and be p1ssed at GLU for this under developed game. Although your drama is quite amusing at this point, some might consider it sad, but my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me. So it's still fun.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Two things.

One- I just now noticed your PMs.

Two- Never once said my life was *ucked up, just that my time was needed else where(my kids). But that doesn't need to be justified here or anywhere else. Unlike you I don't project my drama to the game. I don't lash out at people I am having fun with. I told you this once, and I will tell you again. You have serious issues you need to resolve.

You want to come here and save face by "trying" to throw salt in my face? Well let me just say this so you and the whole gaming community will know where I'm coming from. You my dear, are insane. I could give a rats a$$ what your perception is of me. Or anyone for that matter. We are hear to play a game, make jokes, laugh and be p1ssed at GLU for this under developed game. Although your drama is quite amusing at this point, some might consider it sad, but my morbid curiosity is getting the better of me. So it's still fun.

Back peddle baby back peddle
    Noticed your phone was cut off, or number changed out of fear?
    Your still in my prayers but your not going to get away with the lies anymore

Keep it up and I will air everything all of you have done and said about everyone in this game
    STFU and let people enjoy THEIR game
    Double post... My bad
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Back peddle baby back peddle
    Noticed your phone was cut off, or number changed out of fear?
    Your still in my prayers but your not going to get away with the lies anymore

Keep it up and I will air everything all of you have done and said about everyone in this game
    STFU and let people enjoy THEIR game

Do you think I would give someone I barely know my real number? How stupid do you think I am? I'm not back pedaling anything dear. I'm just not as dumb as you.. And you want to talk about lies and "airing things out"; if I were you I would tread carefully. I've been nice and civil up to this point. I'm sure you don't want our conversations being made public. Control your insanity Jackie..
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Also.. I would like to know the lies in which you are referring too??
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Do you think I would give someone I barely know my real number? How stupid do you think I am? I'm not back pedaling anything dear. I'm just not as dumb as you.. And you want to talk about lies and "airing things out"; if I were you I would tread carefully. I've been nice and civil up to this point. I'm sure you don't want our conversations being made public. Control your insanity Jackie..

I've never said or done anything in game that I wouldn't tell my own family
    Unless you just want to tell more lies

You "think" you know me

I'm not afraid of you
    Never was
    Never will be

My "pee shooter" as you like to tell everone is big enough I promise you

What you need to ask yourself is how ****edd off do you want me to get?

Leave people alone and play your own game
    Stop hurting people
    I'm sick to death of it
    I've never said or done anything in game that I wouldn't tell my own family
    Unless you just want to tell more lies

You "think" you know me

I'm not afraid of you
    Never was
    Never will be

My "pee shooter" as you like to tell everone is big enough I promise you

What you need to ask yourself is how ****edd off do you want me to get?

Leave people alone and play your own game
    Stop hurting people
    I'm sick to death of it

Do you even know how insane you sound right now? I'm mean honestly I don think you have a clue. Who am I hurting? Jamitio? What lies have I told? You continually dodge that question.

The only person filled with lies and deception so far have been you. You contradict almost every time you open your mouth. Maybe at this point we all need to pray for you.

And really Jackie, nothing you can say or do will offend or hurt my feelings. So do your worst.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Do you even know how insane you sound right now? I'm mean honestly I don think you have a clue. Who am I hurting? Jamitio? What lies have I told? You continually dodge that question.

The only person filled with lies and deception so far have been you. You contradict almost every time you open your mouth. Maybe at this point we all need to pray for you.

And really Jackie, nothing you can say or do will offend or hurt my feelings. So do your worst.

Because unlike you "Arizona" I dont like nor do I want to hurt anyone.

But you will back off and leave good people like Jai alone

Go spread your hate to other ppl who enjoy it and leave the weak ppl alone

Now I ask again...

How p I s s e d o f f do you want me to get?

You dont know jack about me

I promise you tho
    I know everything about you
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    NEW GUILD, CatchingFire is recruiting
    It sure is catching fire...

Oh its only just begun
    Is this a "I'm going to get the last word in" game? You've said all this three times already. I'm waiting to see just how well you know me.

The point I am making here is.. YOU are doing more damage to you and Jaimito then I ever could. And honestly was never my intention. You and you alone took it upon yourself to start some long drawn out threat about how people are out to get you. I assure you no one cares. Not even Jaimito.

So kick rocks or begin your rage.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>

Lol.. This chick is insane..
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Is this a "I'm going to get the last word in" game? You've said all this three times already. I'm waiting to see just how well you know me.

The point I am making here is.. YOU are doing more damage to you and Jaimito then I ever could. And honestly was never my intention. You and you alone took it upon yourself to start some long drawn out threat about how people are out to get you. I assure you no one cares. Not even Jaimito.

So kick rocks or begin your rage.

No

I'm just the person who knows how to make bullies run crying to their mommys
    No

I'm just the person who knows how to make bullies run crying to their mommys

I'm an orphan. No mommy or daddy to speak of.. And I'm no bully. So far you are 0-3
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    I'm an orphan. No mommy or daddy to speak of.. And I'm no bully. So far you are 0-3

Post one more hateful thing about someone just for your personal chuckles....

Go ahead

Believe me miss murder dont know spit about how to "reach out" and touch somebody
    Post one more hateful thing about someone just for your personal chuckles....

Go ahead

Believe me miss murder dont know spit about how to "reach out" and touch somebody

Before I say a mean and hateful thing about someone!! Can you please be a gentleman and show me where I was being mean and hateful in the first place?
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Please Hellvis, leave me alone. This is a recruiting thread. Go cry somewhere else
    Please Hellvis, leave me alone. This is a recruiting thread. Go cry somewhere else

I'm not talking to you Ese. I came here to ask you a very simple and valid question. Your former GL created this drama like she always does.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    That's none of your business.
    Fair enough..

Interested in joining Addiction??
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Why would I, you just made my GL quit the game. I'm not gonna tolerate that.
    Why would I, you just made my GL quit the game. I'm not gonna tolerate that.

Come on bro open your eyes.. How could I make her quit the game? I didn't make her do anything.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Invitation sent BrandonSuFei
    I'm not talking to you Ese. I came here to ask you a very simple and valid question. Your former GL created this drama like she always does.

Callate Ese

If that isn't clear enough

Cierra el pico
    Callate Ese

If that isn't clear enough

Cierra el pico

Saabot,

Seriously.. You should know im going to shut my mouth for you or anyone. I will always speak my mind. Now can you please get back to making me look bad. I'm dying in suspense over here...
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>