EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• TheKingslayrTheKingslayr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Awesome. Thx for quick reply
  • LexomiteLexomite Registered Users 1 Posts
    So are the servers gonna be up tonight or not?
  • MillyvanillyMillyvanilly Registered Users 5 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Nope, not in this update, but it's on the board :)

Might as well throw a sell all new gear button in there too. Will you be able to remove gems? And are there different tiers of gems?
  • raigeki09raigeki09 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just have 1 little request, can you pls move the revive botton not in the same place with the attack botton coz i always accidentally press it.. PLEASE..
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Q: Moloch does the runes has some rarity also just like gear common>legendary and Reagent Eye>Soulshards?
  • AradeshAradesh Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can runes be removed from their sockets once they've been used on gear?
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Downloading now :)
    -Sagelz
  • simajsimaj Registered Users 10 Posts
    So after a lots of constant death in high em lvl at the hand of floating watcher or tri fire arrow skeleton archer..I thought if only in the coming update they could add fire resistant armor like there was in ew 2 and..viola the update is..
    Now I wish I wished for something more cooler. :P
  • Marvz098Marvz098 Registered Users 10 Posts
    **** too long maintenance hehe
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Aradesh wrote: »
    Can runes be removed from their sockets once they've been used on gear?

For a small cost, yes.
  • WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is the small cost gold or gems??
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    watty wrote: »
    is the small cost gold or gems??

wattyyyyyy
    Watty wrote: »
    Is the small cost gold or gems??

The cost is in Gems.
    Please make sure you DO NOT delete the app at this time. We are working out some issues when we got ready to go live with the server, it is not your client, it is on our side.
  • WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
    Skyride wrote: »
    wattyyyyyy
    Skyyyyy haha

Last question, adding a lightning rune to a sword, would that decrease the amount of dmg to nian? Or just keep the dmg at it's base.
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Will they be increasing the level cap with this update? And perhaps improving the drop rate for tier 8 gear in endless?
    Guild leader of Marauders
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Will they be increasing the level cap with this update? And perhaps improving the drop rate for tier 8 gear in endless?

Nope to both.
    Looks like it's gonna be awhile people. Get some sleep, see you on the other side.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    raigeki09 wrote: »
    I just have 1 little request, can you pls move the revive botton not in the same place with the attack botton coz i always accidentally press it.. PLEASE..

That's intentional, it ain't going away. They want you to click thru your pots so you have to buy more.
    Also, do the new runes and drills take up inventory slots?

Very good question! I am already jammed for space. Don't really need more **** to have to carry around!
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Very good question! I am already jammed for space. Don't really need more **** to have to carry around!

He already answered that yes, they do take up inventory space.
    Looks like it's gonna be awhile people. Get some sleep, see you on the other side.

But I don't wannnnnnnnnnna sleep! I wannnnnnnnnna play! lol
    Sorry, I missed it. Thought I read thru all the pages. Did he say that they are giving us 10 additional slots to take care of all this additional c r a p that they are making us carry around. (thats what I said the first time and the stupid * makes it look like a cuss word)
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    ugh cant sleep. I work midnights and i get to play quite a bit here. This is torture lol. Cant wait for it though. Feed them more red bull.
  • Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Nope to both.

I really wish you all increased the drop rate for godly items in endless. I have personally done over 100 runs and have been stuck at not seeing one godly shoulder drop. I see people with 3 characters with full godly and I promise that I have put more time and effort than they hve on my one character than they have.
    How does the drop system work? Does it take into consideration our gear currently? So if were looking for one item then the system knows not to drop that item so that the player keeps playing? Should definitely look into helping these drops cause it's getting pretty ridiculous.... Especially when someone's been farming for an item over a month.

#annoyedbeyondbelief
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Bluntski88 wrote: »
    I really wish you all increased the drop rate for godly items in endless. I have personally done over 100 runs and have been stuck at not seeing one godly shoulder drop. I see people with 3 characters with full godly and I promise that I have put more time and effort than they hve on my one character than they have.
    How does the drop system work? Does it take into consideration our gear currently? So if were looking for one item then the system knows not to drop that item so that the player keeps playing? Should definitely look into helping these drops cause it's getting pretty ridiculous.... Especially when someone's been farming for an item over a month.

#annoyedbeyondbelief

Hashtag on a forum, really? Lolol
    -Sagelz
  • Marvz098Marvz098 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Waaaaaa I want to play nowwwwwww this is my day offffff my day is wasting haha
    Bluntski88 wrote: »

#annoyedbeyondbelief

It will definitely be easier to get Godly gear at this point. Equipment will be made stronger so we will be able to clear more levels of endless, plus we have absolutely no idea how the new tower works. It could drop Godly at a higher rate or on earlier floors.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Why this update took so long time ha?? Please increase drop rate glu.
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    It will definitely be easier to get Godly gear at this point. Equipment will be made stronger so we will be able to clear more levels of endless, plus we have absolutely no idea how the new tower works. It could drop Godly at a higher rate or on earlier floors.

You'll probably get Godly on the Tower of Heroes before the Fire Lotus tower, although depending on how patient/lucky you are with runes, the Fire Lotus tower can be a good alternative. If you get good fire defense/lightning attack, then Fire Lotus could actually be easier the Tower of Heroes. Two ways to advance :)

Oh, and I'll update the OP later, since I noticed I forgot to mention it, but the elemental system is a rock-paper-scissor system. Fire-ice-lightning!

Fire attack beats ice defense
    Ice attack beats lightning defense
    Lightning defense beats fire attack
This discussion has been closed.